Thinking about getting this Zixen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

phins2rt

Tyme Watcher
Looking to get a Orange Diver and am thinking about getting this one from Zixen. The Zixen Trimix Diver. What do you guys think about this one?

Zixen.png

Thanks for looking!!

Don

Last edited by a moderator:

I say go for it! I have the black dial version of that watch and I would put it up against any of the micro brands.

[em][font face=georgia color=#)926e6 size=4]That really is one sharp looking piece. I'd go for it. ;)[/font][/em]

In a word,[font size=3] YES!![br][/font]

First class all the way.There is a Zixen in my future.

[strong]I would be vey proud to have this sweet looking piece in my collection. Go for it buddy![/strong]

Zixen's are great divers. I wouldn't hesitate.

I love the color on that one. It doesn't look like the typical orange but more of a cross between red and orange. [br][br]The bracelet looks amazing as well.

I can't remember who it was, but I'm pretty certain someone on WG got this version. [br][br]Does anyone remember who and know whether they made the jump over here?[br][br]As I recall the pics looked fantastic.

[font face=georgia color=#c928)9 size=4]That's a sharp looking dial on a nice bracelet![/font]

Overall, it looks sweet. Dial, bracelet. I think it would be well worth it.

Looks fantastic!!!

Jump on it Don. [br][br]It reminds me of a less expensive Deep Blue I have.

I have this watch - it is one of my FAVORITES! I have put a black bezel on it, but have kept the original ORANGE bezel, if i ever want to change it.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this fine watch, the bracelet is second to none.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am prejudice! I love and own a boat load of divers. My advice to you is buy, buy, buy.

Love the orange...but then I have 6 orange dial watches, and several more with orange accents. That screams TOOL but in a very cool way. That bracelet looks super comfy. Many of us are fans of the plonguer minute hand too. See what the return policy is and you can always fall back on that if needed. Post pics when you get it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom