I was all set to get a DB master 2000....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevhillstrainer

Tyme Machine
When this guy came up for sale. Heliox 3000m, the one I've always lusted for, Literally brand new for an offer I couldn't refuse. So many watches, so little time lol.

4e7cd92df85a56b5771b1041f1598de3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zixen and Deep Blue had a race... I see who won :good:
Congratulations big time

You made the better move. Killer piece.
Congrats on a great score!

can't knock it...ZIXEN f.k.a. ZINEX top left coast boutique

Superb! I don't think you had to ponder this thought for long:) Congrats on this top tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uuuuuuh I don't know, while it seems most here agree with the Zixen choice I would have found it a MUCH harder decision between the two. It probably would have been a eenie meenie miinie moe pick for me. Both watches are great, Congrats on your pick!

heliox3000m-4.gif
heliox3000m-5.gif

Congratulations on your Zixen, enjoy that beauty, the price was a good one for what these go for direct. Either way really is not a bad choice here. If money is no object the Zixen wins for the $950, but hard to argue the value of the DB M2k 10y for almost half the price of the Z. I actually passed on the DB myself because I seldom buy anymore watches these days. If and when I draw a bead on something it has to be one that isn't already in my collection no matter how good the deal is. I took the $500 saved and put it towards a Ball in my line of fire.

Good choice, wear in best WIT health!

Thanks guys. Regardless the DB 2000 deal is one of the best out there for sure. I may still cave :)

You're welcome, just didn't get a lot of wrist time. Hopefully you enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Congrats Adam, still gonna get the DB later if you see it for the right price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom