Sisu...Touch of Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect for pacerguy. :grin

Bob. This is a 2824 too. This is SOoo big its scary

iyazsobig.jpg

selena-gomez-top-21-bday-fashion-ftr.jpg

i-have-a-good-brain-its-a-big-brain-a-14166603.png

​Big, bold, and impressive. A very cool video review. Thanks Louis.

I own this beast. Huge case and huge bracelet, but actually wears cleaner than a Sea Hunter or grand Arsenal. I dumped all those but kept my 55mm bravado and 54 mm Guardian. Being a 3 hand without function pushers and being void of an unnecessarily large bezel helps also.

I own this beast. Huge case and huge bracelet, but actually wears cleaner than a Sea Hunter or grand Arsenal. I dumped all those but kept my 55mm bravado and 54 mm Guardian. Being a 3 hand without function pushers and being void of an unnecessarily large bezel helps also.

Some pictures would be GREAT. I about given up on my Sea Hunter. Is this made in California, OR is it designed there ??

That’s great. Like the Gauge, also 55mm across, I bet this sisu has a tight lug-lug spec...for example, the Gauge is 57mm.
What are your 55mm sisu measuring?

I wish I was big enough !!!! 2824, nice looking , weighing in at 1lb :)
^^^^^+1:hand:^^^^^ To big for me as well.:no: 45, to 47mm, is my sweet spot, and 50mm, is as big as I can go comfortably.:wink:

That’s great. Like the Gauge, also 55mm across, I bet this sisu has a tight lug-lug spec...for example, the Gauge is 57mm.
What are your 55mm sisu measuring?

Topside lug to Lug is about 52/53mm. No overhang on my 7.75" wrist.

^^^^^+1:hand:^^^^^ To big for me as well.:no: 45, to 47mm, is my sweet spot, and 50mm, is as big as I can go comfortably.:wink:

the 55mm versions were limited to 150 and are completely sold out. They now only make a 50mm version but still wear big due to the wide chunky bracelet.

Some pictures would be GREAT. I about given up on my Sea Hunter. Is this made in California, OR is it designed there ??

Dial says swiss-made. If I had to make an educated guess I'd say they were designed in Cali and probably assembled w Swiss ETA overseas before the rules changed. But I honestly have no proof of that statement.
I'd be happy to put up pics but I'm still having an issue in that department. I spent over 30 minutes setting up a Photobucket account last night fighting those stupid pop-up ads only to see my box photo non-existent again this morning in Sotas thread.

I will say though this company is top-notch, similar to Aragon. When you call a real person answers immediately and they are incredibly helpful. They have replacement bracelets to purchase for existing watches and are knowledgeable about the pieces themselves. Very"Mom and Pop" feel.

Bob, the 50mm quartz versions are 800 for the bracelets but typically go on sale 30% off on major holidays.

Bob, the 50mm quartz versions are 800 for the bracelets but typically go on sale 30% off on major holidays.

They are great looking watches, great size.....a little too $$$ for what I spend on a single timepiece. The reason I have accumulated many Invictas and Aragons is their prices are low enough for me to swing multiples.

I remember former WG and WiT member Wendell (Aquaman) having this brand. It was BIG but looked awesome on the wrist.

They are great looking watches, great size.....a little too $$$ for what I spend on a single timepiece. The reason I have accumulated many Invictas and Aragons is their prices are low enough for me to swing multiples.

Yes I know you are rules LOL. I used to be like that. Now I would much rather have a less number of nicer watches. There may come a day where you'd rather have one really nice sisu than 2 or 3 Invicta, and that's where you put your money.

Yes I know you are rules LOL. I used to be like that. Now I would much rather have a less number of nicer watches. There may come a day where you'd rather have one really nice sisu than 2 or 3 Invicta, and that's where you put your money.

Agree....I just haven’t got there.....yet. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom