New Anti-Magnetic 350 meter diver series from LUM-TEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gopennstate View Post

Mike - can you share what Bes told you about the luminosity strengh of the various models? That may help sway my decision - thanks for any insight that you can share.
    Here it is Rob. I hope it sheds some light to help. Compared to what I have in my collection, the dial colors were unique looking and I liked the vampire/shark tooth makers better than the square ones on this design.

That is a good question. We have observed and we have hard data that the purest form of C3 is the best
    perfoming luminesce currently available. The orange is very close in output. However, the output is directly
    proportional to the amount of material used so the 350M-4 will be orders of magnitude brighter than the 350M-
    3. If I were to compare 350M-1 vs 350M-3, the 350M-1 will only be marginally brighter.
    Alternatively, once we have the dials in hand, we will post numerous pictures. If you wish to switch up your
    order, it will not be an issue.

Regards,
    Bes Luga
    General Manager
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks Mike - that helps - I'm definitely considering the 350M-4 full lume dial. This is the last full lume dial that I owned (Crepas)- the lume lasted all night, it's just in the middle of the night if I needed to read the time, everything blended together and I couldn't make out the hour and minute hands. I do love the contrast of the hands/hour markers on the 350M-4.

IMG_2208 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr
      -Rob

Comment

• ScottyB
        ScottyB commented
        Editing a comment
        good observation on full lume dial... in the middle of the night it's all a blur... ( sounds like college )

surprised to hear BELLA profer that ORANGE is only a nose behind C3...of course...it aint the meat it's the motion... translation... when you put a lot on ( multiple paint layers ) you get a brighter lume

Comment

First look at the soon to be released 350M-3 Automatic. Glowing in the shade.

350M assembly is complete. Main batch is in water resistance testing.
        "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The 350m-4 sure looks great - it seems the hour markers may be applied and have some dimension to them (from the computer rendering it just looked like the black hour markers were painted). One thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the bracelet. I believe it is pin & collar, and on the ratcheting clasp there are not the 3 micro-adjustments that many other bracelets have (so may need to extend the ratcheting clasp to get that "perfect fit"). This one though seems like it would be great on a black Isofrane.

Lum-Tec 350m-4 by Robert Terrill, on Flickr

Lum-Tec 350m-4 (2) by Robert Terrill, on Flickr
          -Rob

Comment

It is definitely P&C Rob.

Hi Mike,
            We are doing Omega style pins and collars.
            Best Regards,
            Chris Wiegand

President
            Wiegand Custom Watch, LLC.
            www.lum-tec.com

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Have a brilliant weekend everyone!

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• sota0003
                  sota0003 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love that piece. Sweet pig stickers and pup partner

Nice!
                ⌚️Tick tock, tic tock I'm in love with my wrist clock!⌚️

Comment

That little yellow note says "timed". .
                  Power reserve test running.

Just waiting on bracelets to arrive so everything is together.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

nice 3 hand tool ... I want my MDV

Comment

Progress .... one hour ago

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I love that blue, black and orange dial.
                        We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmartian View Post
                          I love that blue, black and orange dial.
                          looks nice...wonder on the glow cage time

Comment

• buzzmartian
                            buzzmartian commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'd like to know that myself.

• ScottyB
                            ScottyB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            those are low end lume chart...albeit MDV a given

When I get this one I'll let you know with a video comparison.

That is a good question. We have observed and we have hard data that the purest form of C3 is the best
                          perfoming luminesce currently available. The orange is very close in output. However, the output is directly
                          proportional to the amount of material used so the 350M-4 will be orders of magnitude brighter than the 350M-
                          3. If I were to compare 350M-1 vs 350M-3, the 350M-1 will only be marginally brighter.
                          Alternatively, once we have the dials in hand, we will post numerous pictures. If you wish to switch up your
                          order, it will not be an issue.

Regards,
                          Bes Luga
                          General Manager
                          I changed from the orange/black/blue to the one above.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                          X