Halios Watches Comes Thru with Stainless Bracelet Gratis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

takethe5th

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I would like to give a shout out to Jason Lim of Halios Watches who is a real mensch (Yiddish for a real gentleman). I ordered my Halios Delfin around July or August, 2015. It took a few months longer than projected for Halios to get in the Delfins and be able to ship mine. As a result, unsolicited, Jason Lim, owner of Halios Watches, informed me that he was giving each person a stainless bracelet made for the watch for free (clearly a $100+ value). When he didn't get the bracelet in through the balance of 2015 and into February or so 2016, I thought, I don't know this guy, but I have a feeling he made an "off the cuff" promise that he likely will not keep. Well, I was mucho wrong here. I didn't bother him through, at least, half of 2016. This month, he writes me out of nowhere to confirm my address because he got the bracelets in and was mailing them off to each person that waited for that Delfin.

This guy makes great quality watches. My Delfin has a spectacular build quality. So, not only does he make quality watches, but he, apparently, keeps his word and has great quality bracelets. I would like to pick up other ceramics, like his Tropik and some other models, but, like many microbrands, some models come around twice and others, just once. So, you've got to be vigilant. Anyway, the watch below, straps and stainless bracelet were worth every penny.

Here are some pictures with the original straps (including this really great distressed strap) that came with the Delfin (before):

image_zpsbi0gzb0x.jpeg

image_zpsyzzt6kkq.jpeg

Here are some shots of the incredible high quality bracelet (with single sided screws and including end links) that Jason Lim just sent to me (after):

IMG_1930_zpstyo1jgze.jpg

IMG_1929_zps1jjs1lgf.jpg

Plastic still on clasp
IMG_1928_zpstjeeoc6b.jpg

IMG_1927_zpsmzghbzcr.jpg

:outstand::up::applaud:​A big congratulations, Richard!

Your patience has been rewarded, Richard. :wink:

Congrats on a fine watch. That bracelet is super looking, too.

Looks outstanding either way. Enjoy the new steel:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharp looking either way - cool story!

Great story and a cool bracelet !

Jason is one kewl guy for sure. His watches are outstanding. I love my Delfin. I wish I pulled the trigger on the Tropik but at 41mm I wasn't sure I would like it. It's hard to take a flyer on a watch you might like especially when it's over $500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom