No announcement yet.

Tourbillon anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wing made some nice tourbillon watches and yours is one of the best. I have this blue and the MOP Antigravity versions.

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Love those Tourby’s Wing made. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to find/buy when funds let me.

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Comment

Originally posted by scantor View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]18675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18676[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18674[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18664[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18671[/ATTACH][QUOTE=theTIME;638532]Okay, I can respect that. But they do have the best dress tourbillons. Especially their Bovet homage Emperor tourbillon. But I do have a couple of Androids's tungsten models.
        [/QUOTE]

Steve, I see you finally go the tungsten bracelet for you TIMEpiece. Not to mention, a sweet collection of tourbillons.
        I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
          Wing made some nice tourbillon watches and yours is one of the best. I have this blue and the MOP Antigravity versions.

Mike, I have the white dial of your blue and the Antigravity in platinum MOP.
          I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

A big congratulations!

Comment

Working...
            X