Android Skelly Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

scantor

Tyme Master
Anybody remember this watch?
s-l1600.jpg

RW now I remember that watch. When I saw the blue plated one, now I recognize it. Couldn't remember the name of it. Of course robertsr1811 would have this watch.

Beautiful seagull chronograph movement this android uses! I think vintage poljoit use the same movement only non skeltonized. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say I remember. At least it's easy to tell theTIME.

Wing has made a few skeleton dial watches that were easy to read the time.

34430333845_7707b9a557_h.jpg

I always liked this one. I see them from time to time on ebay but for crazy money

RW now I remember that watch. When I saw the blue plated one, now I recognize it. Couldn't remember the name of it. Of course robertsr1811 would have this watch.

I did have one. Flipped it for a nice profit as it was a little small for my wrist. Beautiful construction on it though. Kinda hurt to let it go but I never really wore it much at all.

36428990503_1ac9e452a4_z.jpg
37100771821_0502607863_z.jpg

That backside view was just fascinating. Really wish I had some better photos of it. I take way too many shots where I don't realize there is a gigantic fingerprint on the thing somewhere until much later. :)

AD285ARS_SAMPLE--2.jpg
AD285ARS-2.jpg

AD285ARS-3.jpg

ANDROID® Conqueror Skeleton Mechanical Chrono AD285ARS

Band Genuine crocodile strap with quick change pins
Movement Hand engraved caliber 2890 skeleton mechanical chronograph movement
Crystal Sapphire crystal
Crown Push and pull crown with function pushers
Clasp Buckle
Band Measurements 9-3/4"L x 22mm
Case Measurements 42mm
Water Resistance 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet

http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?40760-Android-Virtuoso-Tungsten-Mechanical-Chronograph/page2
Might be worth chasing down!

This to me would be worthy of Wing to do Homage or a reissue of his original design, keeping
all the specs in place. I would be in !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom