Android fan- first time poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gedmed,

Loved the look, weight, etc. So, ended up buying a few of them.

Yeah, that was my feeling as well when I discovered Android. Big, heavy, cool.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here, nice people all of them, they just buy too many watches, it's unhealthy. ;-p

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Glad to see others who appreciate the brand. I like to "feel" a watch when I am wearing it.. And even better hearing the sound it makes when I take it off and set it down. Not "tinny" aluminum.. but HEAVY, solid stainless :). Although I do like Wings' current Aragon lineup, I just feel the old Androids look "better".

Glad to see others who appreciate the brand. [snip] Although I do like Wings' current Aragon lineup, I just feel the old Androids look "better".

That might be a bit of a sore point, depending on who reads it, but I for myself couldn't agree more with you.

And you know, it has a certain "cachet" to it: wearing and/or collecting something which is no longer as readily available anymore, something already having a bit of a "classic" feel to it, warranted or not, I will not judge that, time will tell. Exciting ! ;-)

I was not much of an an Android collector in the pre Aragon days, so my experience there is limited. I see them posted, but as they are not sold any longer, it is limited in my access, as I really don’t often by used. I’ve enjoyed his current 50mm creations, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom