Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement

You know that a lot of people were panicking....... well, i think Wing is a stand up guy who let people [br][br]know whats going on. Not long ago, Invicta offered no explanation for anything. Not something that you want to do by alienating[br][br]your customers.... and loosing them as well. I'll be a customer for wing for life.[br][br]Bart Lee

Announcement

All is good now.... Thanks Wing! ;)

Announcement

Thanks for the public statement. [br][br]As a software engineer and, in part, an Android OS device software developer (long before Android OS went into smartwatches) as well as an avid and loving Android watch collector, I could see an inevitable collision with the Android trademark the moment Google's OS went into smartwatches. [br][br]Sad as it may be, I believe that the transfer of the Android trademark for watches to Google was the right decision. Life deals some hard things to swallow, but I don't believe Google had any nefarious intentions when it acquired the Android OS in its infancy as a smartphone OS long before envisioning it embedded in tablets or smartwatches. The sheer size and international scale of Google's Android OS brand recognition dwarfed the scale of OKO International's Android watch brand making it predictably difficult or impossible to preserve any practical brand distinction of the Android watch from the Android OS smartwatch. At worst, it could have led to genericization of the Android trademark and the loss of any control over it. [br][br]I look forward to the reboot. Everything I've seen with the Android Watch brand spoke creativity and a passion for affordable horological excellence to me. While the past can be honored, the pursuit of excellence lives only in the present and hope lives only in the future.

Announcement

Thank you so much for making a public statement about this, Wing! And for also sharing it with us folks here at WIT.[br][br]Definitely you and your family enjoy your much deserved vacation time. And look forward to your future creations! [br][br]Thanks again, sir![br][br][br]Joe C.[br]

Announcement

[quote author=@roadwarrior source=/post/2)2363/thread timestamp=)4338)9)85][quote author=@zulumack source=/post/2)2353/thread timestamp=)4338)8542]yes and now WING....SOON![br][/quote]Hey he is in good company than if I go through Wing's past work eYe could easily find models that would fit in that category already hopefully it will open the door for other stuff,funny thing is have said all along he is capable of it,last year eYe had a heated discussion with someone about it at least eyE was able 2 keep a cool head
materials used such as lume, crystals etc. and customer service are all inferior compared to other brands that cost less than half of that price of a $))))

Announcement

Thank you for at last responding to all those of very little faith...they seemed to really need a sign. [br][br]Those of us that truly have experienced you and your spirit from the very early days had strong faith that you would be back when you were ready! May God continue to bless this next step in the journey.

Announcement

[font size=4 face=times new roman color=56a)3a]Great news Wing! Looking forward to seeing what you have in store next for your fans. Not for me as you can see that I hate your watches! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/25r3)wi.gif]Ohhh[/url], and there are about five more Androids that I've purchased after taking this pic, so I will have to [font color=56a)3a]take another one[/font] soon with the additional Android family members.[br][br][/b][/font][/i][i][font size=4 face=times new roman color=56a)3a][b]
[img src=[url]http://herohog.com/images/icons/smileys/youtheman.gif][/url] [font size=5 face=arial]Wing![/font][/b][/font][/i][i][font size=4 face=times new roman color=56a)3a][b] [attachment id=4737 thumbnail=)][br][code][/code][br][/b][/font][/i][br][i][font size=4 face=times new roman color=56a)3a][b][br][/b][/font][/i]

Announcement

Hello everyone,[br][br]Thank you for the kind words and the support.[br][br]You all are the best.[br][br]Thank you for the trust in me.[br][br]Wing

Announcement

[quote timestamp=)434)75)93 source=/post/2)4)7)/thread author=@wing]Hello everyone,[br][br]Thank you for the kind words and the support.[br][br]You all are the best.[br][br]Thank you for the trust in me.[br][br]Wing[/quote][p][br][/p][p][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span][span][/span]
p]

Announcement

So your next vacation is scheduled for 2)4).......)99)-2))5--2))5-2)4).....2)39 would be an early vacation.
url]

Announcement

I'm sure there are many of us that look eager to your return. Hope your vacation is going well with family. :)

I had gotten away from buying and collecting watches for the last couple of years and had no idea until this week that your Android-USA had changed to Aragon! I will miss your Android-USA watches Wing, but am looking forward to seeing you on Evine in the future and checking out some of your new time pieces. I am wearing one of my favorite Android models right now which is the Naval mechanical watch on the leather strap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom