ET: Realised my own personal collection is getting a bit out of hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ET: Realised my own personal collection is getting a bit out of hand

All sold! Thank you for all the support!

Realised my own personal collection is getting a bit out of hand so here’s some special pieces up for sale! All prices include shipping and straps etc could be discussed.

1) ZX Skeleton- $4500 SOLD

Custom piece I made for myself with ceramic bezel. Fully skeletonised 7750, with 3 o’clock date subdial.

Some minor hairlines on the case and will include a new titanium bracelet along with new straps.

2) Swordfish Timascus with blue meteorite - $2100 SOLD (strap pictured not incl)

One of 3 made, has the eta 2892 movement inside. Please note there will be more Timascus sf coming in June/July with the nh35 inside but none with the blue meteorite.

Blue croc strap not included as it’s probably too short for most, but will include others like the rubber strap or horween.

3) Damascus Chroma -$450 SOLD

My first batch of full Stainless steel Damascus watch and have not made any others since. Miyota 821a inside

4) Proto Zx black -$500 SOLD

Made by a different factory from the final so dimensions are slightly different. Undecorated 7750 inside

5) proto Zx blue with date- $500 SOLD

Made with a date window and gold hands/indices.

Steve (Scantor) Did you buy that Swordfish Timascus with blue meteorite dial?
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln
Working...
X