No announcement yet.

Swordfish in bronze increase to full RRP by 31st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Abyss, Hammerhead and Great White are the big boys in the lineup. There are plenty of other brands if someone is looking for bigger sizes. Just like the big Swiss brands stick with their tried and true sizes in models. Just like Wing caters more to larger sizes. You can't be profitable making too many different sizes of one style. You have to know the strengths of what your own vision is and stay true to it. So far, I think Zelos has continued to grow with the choices they have been making. The size trends have been leaning down towards smaller watches these days.

Zelos Swordfish Specifications:

Case: Stainless Steel, 42mm Diameter
    22mm Lug Width
    48mm Lug to Lug Length
    13mm thickness
    Water Resistance: 300m
    Crystal: Sapphire
    Bezel Insert: Matte Ceramic
    Movement: Seiko NH35 (No Date) Or ETA 2892 (With Date)
    Dial: Textured with C3 and BGW9 lume
    Bracelet: 316L SS with Quick Adjust Diver Extension Clasp
    Leather Watch Roll
    Waxed ‘Vintage’ effect Horween Leather strap
    Steel Warranty Card
    Wooden Gift Box
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Photo courtesy of B.Rudasill

This BEAUTY was delivered first thing this morning! Sadly, the picture doesn't come close to doing it justice. This is truly one GORGEOUS watch with a different appearance with each turn of the wrist. I've never seen anything like it...absolutely STUNNING!!
      "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Agree with Steve 45mm would be nice. Elshan always seem to put out a nice watch for the price level.
        Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

Photo courtesy of G.Ward

P Wong

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Beautiful watch, I am liking the all Rosetone with the ETA 2892. Don't think you need the Blue bezel with the Blue dial. Honestly though there is not a bad choice in the bunch. Thanks RW for the great pics and specs!

Comment

Photos courtesy of I. Koppervik

Perfect timing! My third Zelos/first Swordfish arrived just a couple of hours after my first Erika's Original MN strap with bronze hardware. Perfect match for a beautiful watch!

Photos courtesy of J. Lopes ↓↓↓↓

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Just received my bronze Swordfish. Beautiful dial, but noticed some things straight out of the box:1. There is an irregular patch of very different finish in the center of the case back. Is the case back supposed to look like this?
                2. Some scratches over the bronze bezel insert at 30 mins. Must say it was hard to photograph but a fair bit more obvious in person.
                3. The rubber straps are very loose. I have skinny 16+cm wrists (just over 6 and 1/4") and even at the innermost hole the watch is barely wearable.

Elshan Tang:
                Hello, the caseback finish might be some glue residue due to the caseback sticker. Could you try some lemon juice to clean the bezel as sometimes it might be patina that looks like scratches. If it doesn’t help I’ll get the watch changed out for you. I’m afraid the straps are a standard length though

Reply · 1h
                L Weihao
                Liang Weihao Elshan Tang thanks for your reply. No problem with the bezel and the strap. But as for the case back, really doesn't seem like glue residue. I picked a section and rubbed a long time with both a dry cloth and a wet cloth. Didn't make any difference at all. Anything else I should try?

Reply · 1h
                Elshan Tang
                I could change the piece out for you if you’d prefer, do drop me an email thank you!
                Thing I love about zelos watches is Mr Tang takes care of his customers.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Photos from J. Kyser.

03 checking in! Thanks again Elshan 😁👍

Elshan Tang 21 hrs ago
                  Just 14 of the teal Swordfish in bronze NH35 are left, do grab one quick as they will be sold out really soon. Have plenty of the other colors though!
                  https://zeloswatches.com/collections...21868112412761

Today @ 11 am

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 'TEAL' LAUNCH SPECIAL
                  ZELOS WATCHES
                  $299.00 USD

Only 7 left in stock.

https://zeloswatches.com/collections...21868162056281

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER ETA 2892 'TEAL' LAUNCH SPECIAL
                  ZELOS WATCHES
                  $599.00 USD

Only 5 left in stock.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

07/20/19 @16:40

SWORDFISH BRONZE 300M DIVER SEIKO NH35 'TEAL' LAUNCH SPECIAL
                    ZELOS WATCHES
                    $299.00 USD

Only 3 left in stock.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks for the HU, and update, Mike.

Comment

I ended up going with the teal too. One left.

Comment

NH35 Teal sold out.

Comment

Seiriouswatches will have that model in stock in a few days. I am waiting on the SS Teal

Comment

Elshan Tang 2 hours ago

Shipments going out these 2 weeks will come with a brown leather watch roll, these are made from an oil tanned leather with a great pullup effect. This is due to some delays with the production of the regular blue rolls used and I didn’t want to keep you guys waiting for these swordfishes!

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks for the update, Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X