Tempest Viking

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
Ever since I saw Mikes orange Tempest, I knew I would have to own this one day. Well, that one day is now. This is my first Tempest. This watch just blew me away. I absolutely love the orange dial with date at 6:00 position with a black date wheel with white lettering. I am usually not a pvd guy but with this combination of black pvd and a deep dark orange dial it really jumps off the wrist. I was fortunate to locate this watch and I went ahead and purchased a black touch up pen to cover up any spots where the pvd may have come off and much to my surprise it was in pristine condition. This watch is next to impossible to find in this color combination. I believe it has a Myiota 9015 engine and the lume is outstanding. The crystal is a super dome sapphire crystal that Ben does not make with the stainless steel model which I don't understand because he makes it for the black and blue models. The bracelet comes with a ratcheting clasp. Here are some pictures of this beautiful Tempest Viking:

Regards,
Stan

IMAG0895.jpg

IMAG0901.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

IMAG0873.jpg

IMAG0874.jpg

IMAG0877.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

IMAG0885.jpg

Congrats Stan,glad they were just some bad photos,it looks really good enjoy the Viking beast,great photos.

That is one marvelous addition to the collection indeed! An awesome presentation on the wrist for sure. A big congratulations on nailing it down. Enjoy!:up::applaud:

That's an outstanding one Stan! You did good.
I always liked the Viking and hope to add one someday too.

Great pick up, Stan. Congrats on a killer score!

Congrats Stan, one of Bens finest watches ! Love everything about it! Looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really like it, that dome crystal is cool, congrats on finding that beauty

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

NICE! That gear edge bezel is the sickest, and that crystal looks like a top turret on a WWII Bomber LOL!. Congrats on your latest scoop, Enjoy!

bomber-turret-1450172.jpg

Awesome Viking - congrats Stan - love my blue/stainless/superdome!

Wow thats a nice one. I love love love the crystal. Great color combo too

Very cool the orange dial rules! Enjoy it often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one for the collection Stan. I really like the domed crystal plus a nice clean 3 hand- awesome & enjoy!

awesome tool by BEN...DOXA orange dial looks boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom