On this episode we preview the Prometheus Eagle Ray.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
I'm not sure why the reviewer says they were founded back in 2018, but I guess that date was just an error and he meant to say 2008.

We at Prometheus Watch Company are about Passion for Time Pieces. Established in 2008 we are a small Portuguese boutique watch manufacturer producing time pieces to our discerning customers. Don’t let time flow, enjoy it with a Prometheus!

Average Bros
Published on Dec 9, 2018

On this episode we preview the Prometheus Eagle Ray. This watch packs quite a punch of feature sets combined with fine execution. It checks all of the standard boxes you might expect; Anti-Reflective Sapphire crystal, 120-Click Unidirectional dive time bezel with Ceramic insert, Solid end-links and Solid screw-in links, Milled Ratcheting Divers Clasp, Swiss ETA 2824-2... and then you add in a bidirectional 12hr inner bezel to track a second timezone, plus an epic amount of potent C3 lume, and you wrap in all in a Doxa-esque cushion case silhouette... in my eyes, you add all that together and you get a truly compelling overbuilt tool diver that offers a ton of bang-per-buck at just under $500. Let me know what you think in the comments below, thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom