The Borealis Adraga pre-order is opened now on, June 1st. ($225.00 is only a 50% deposit)

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l78xOSg3e95hjKI8l0mBEkGXVfz10NlPwpv_=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Just One More Watch
Published on Aug 10, 2019

A month after reviewing the eye-wateringly expensive original, today I'm happy to show you a much more affordable alternative to the Rolex Explorer. Coloured dials, different hands and a jubilee add some Portugese flavour, but why change a classic too much? Cheers, Jody

giphy.gif

^^^^^An :outstand: timepiece indeed!:dance:Thanks Mike.:hat:^^^^^

I am astonished by the dial patterns (can't decide between salmon and pastel green), BUT the hour/minute hands are so hideous. (I really don't care it's a Rolex homage). Mercedes style is a no-go for me. And the other variant drives me crazy with prolonged ends over the pinion (I can't remember how this "style" is named).
I really wanted to to add one Adraga to my collection, BUT the hands are the VERY deal-breaker for me. Had hopes they will change them in the v2...

This black dial version of the Borealis Adraga brings me memories of Tron.
Pre-order starts in the coming weeks.
316L Stainless Steel Case.
Miyota 90S5 Automatic Movement.
Case diameter: 39.50 mm excluding crown.
Lug to Lug length: 47.50mm.

182802126_4979957848688192_9139445951612287174_n.jpg

:hmm: It seems more and more are getting on the correct no-date movement train and it's about time because no ghost position matters.

I am astonished by the dial patterns (can't decide between salmon and pastel green), BUT the hour/minute hands are so hideous. (I really don't care it's a Rolex homage). Mercedes style is a no-go for me. And the other variant drives me crazy with prolonged ends over the pinion (I can't remember how this "style" is named).
I really wanted to to add one Adraga to my collection, BUT the hands are the VERY deal-breaker for me. Had hopes they will change them in the v2...
well intricate arabic pre-reconquista in a class of 1...IT IS VERY PRETTY and unique and unusual

- i did not consider the hands...but Ovid points out... maybe hands can be excellent.. plongeur minute tangerine orange pin-stipe X1 LIME GREEN LUME dwarf hour red pin-stripe X-1

name DIVER MANDALA

X3a5547.jpg

Borealis Adraga featuring a snowflake dial. Pre-order starts in the coming weeks.

316L Stainless Steel Case.
Miyota 90S5 Automatic Movement.
Case diameter: 39.50 mm excluding crown.
Lug to Lug length: 47.50mm.

Back
Top Bottom