Borealis Adraga pre-order started/ No- Date will be Miyota 90S5

67129915_2954078044609526_979967797276704768_o.jpg

One very clean, and handsome, piece, for sure! Thanks Mike.:hat:

Man I like everyting about this one. I was thinking white also, but that black has so much depth to it.

To my old eyes, the older Radium lume, seems brighter.:dunno:

I like the no-date. Too bad they're not using the Miyota 90S5 for the ones with no date.

yr5h3sm.jpg

Borealis Adraga Stainless Steel Miyota 9015 Pre-Order $215.00 Pre-Order ( 50% deposit now + remaining balance when watch is ready)
We are pleased to announce that the pre-order of the Borealis Adraga stainless steel powered by a Miyota 9015 is now open.

A total of 9 versions will be offered with a mix of date / no date versions, BGW9 / Old Radium X1 lume , Commando and Mercedes hands.

Borealis Adraga Stainless Steel Automatic Watch specifications:

• 316L Stainless Steel Case
  • Dial with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 or Old Radium X1 lume applied to indexes
  • Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement
  • premium jubilee bracelet with clasp
  • Case diameter: 39.50 mm excluding crown
  • Lug to Lug length: 47.50mm
  • watch height: 12.00mm (9 mm excluding sapphire double domed crystal glass)
  • Lug width: 20 mm with drilled lugs
  • Signed screw down crown with Borealis logo made of 316L stainless steel
  • Water resistance: 300 meters or 30 ATM
  • Sapphire crystal doubled domed glass with anti-reflective coating inside
  • Watch hands filled with Swiss Made RC Tritec BGW9 or Old Radium X1 (hours, minutes, seconds)
  • Commando or Mercedes hands with lollipop seconds
  • Screwed Case Back made of 316L Stainless Steel with engraved mermaid
  • Dial with applied markers
  • 12 months warranty
IMPORTANT PRE-ORDER INFORMATION:

• THIS WATCH IS STILL NOT IN STOCK. A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AND IT IS MADE IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR PRE-ORDER.
  • EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE: AROUND JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2020 THOUGH SMALL DELAYS MAY OCCUR
  • EXISTING SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO SLIGHT CHANGES DURING MASS PRODUCTION
  • THIS IS A 50% PRE-ORDER DEPOSIT OF $215.00 (VAT TO BE ADDED FOR EU BUYERS) . TOTAL PRICE IS OF $430.00 USD PLUS SHIPPING (VAT TO BE ADDED FOR EU BUYERS). REMAINING BALANCE OF $215.00 USD PLUS SHIPPING TO BE PAID ONCE WATCH IS READY
The Borealis Adraga stainless steel watch is a field watch suitable to most occasions and it is powered by a Miyota 9015 Automatic Movement .

It is a watch inspired in designs of vintage field watches together with its own flare of modernity and timeless design.
A high double domed sapphire crystal brings to life its classical and timeless design.
This automatic men's automatic field watch is built to last with a solid 316L stainless steel case, double domed thick sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating applied underneath and a premium jubilee strap with a custom engraved stainless steep clasp.
With a total height of 12.00mm (9mm excluding sapphire crystal glass) it is a durable and sturdy time piece capable of being your every day travel companion.

Last edited:
Couldn’t help it. Grabbed the blue fume and old radium lume black dials, both no date and both Mercedes hands. The latter should upset enough purists. These homage should compliment my Explorer I nicely. I still don’t understand why an homage upsets people. I’m buying an homage to a watch I own. Who cares?!?

I agree about homage watches, but I don't waste my time nor do I really care what anyone else thinks one way or the other, I buy what I like. Two great choices and the no-date X1 old radium lume would have been my choice too, congrats. I like the brown and blue myself.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Due to the extreme popularity of the no date versions of the Borealis Adraga we have decided to upgrade movement of the no date versions to the Miyota 90S5 even if at a increased cost to us.

67608240_2991220804228583_7555320620146229248_n.jpg

:good: There is not a big difference in cost between movements.

A blue Andraga popped up on the Borealis website and I grabbed it. I will have this one and the black no date with mercedes hands and old lume. I cant wait to get these. I have been wanting the blue and was pleasantly surprised when one became available today.

Received my watch yesterday, sized it up and it is an absolute keeper, I love it. Since it has the drilled lugs, I put it on a canvas strap, looks really good on a strap.

I sold mine. It wears smaller than a 40mm more like a 38mm. I have a blue coming in and will probably sell that one too. Some 40mm like the Raven Solitude wear larger than a 40mm more like a 42mm but some like the Adraga wear alot smaller similar to the Zelos Horizon GMT.

I think it wears true to size, it is a 39.5mm watch. I agree about the Horizon, that had a 40mm case and 38mm bezel, which made it wear small. I will be flipping my Horizon too.

Back
Top Bottom