Biatec Watches - introduction

esqueleto

Tyme Watcher
[SIZE=-1]Dear WatchinTyme members,

I am really glad that I have an opportunity to be here as a member of your dedicated watch forum. Thank you once again WatchSteve!

My name is Peter Kozar and I am one of the cofounders of our small watch brand called Biatec Watches.
[/SIZE]
Biatec is a young brand located in the heart of Europe, Slovakia. I started this company with my co-founder Milos Jakubec after years spent in the watch industry. Our vision is to bring to the market luxury yet affordable watches which would cost you double or triple times more in standard brick and mortar shops. We are focusing mainly to the direct sale to the end customer hence few selected watch dealers are offering our watches as well. We are small with restricted capacity, all watches are handmade here in Slovakia in our workshop. But we are not an inhouse factory of course. We are working with many suppliers who are making different spare parts for us. We are making design, assembling and testing here in our facility in Slovakia.

[SIZE=-1]What makes the difference comparing to most other microbrands is the quality which is on the first place and also using of high-end movements from Swiss Eterna factory. Their calibers have 65 hours of power reserve which stand out from the crowd as well. Of course, every microbrand is promoting their watches as high quality but our standard is utmost highend. For example factory which producing our cases is producing also for other Swiss brands with label of 30-100 000 EURO! The same level of finish you can get at our watches for I would say bargain prices of around 1300-1700 EURO.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]As we are trying to focus on Slovakian heritage, we have a watch line called Majestic and it has solid gold coin under the caseback. This coin reminds old "Biatec" coins which were most probably minted around 1st century BC on the teritory of our capital city Bratislava.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The coins we are using are minted nowdays in one of the oldest mints in Europe (and also companies in the world), which has over 700 years of uninterrupted history and it is located in the middle of Slovakia. Standard horse motif on the coin may be easily changed as per customer's wish and we can engrave to the coin whatever motif, logo or name on the coin so it will make every Majestic watch little more personal.
Also, brand name Biatec was inspired by these ancient coins since they are strongly associated with Slovakia.

Here are few pictures of Majestic models:

[/SIZE]View attachment 17555View attachment 17556View attachment 17557View attachment 17558View attachment 17559View attachment 17560View attachment 17561[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Our second collection called Corsair consists of two different lines (with small or central seconds - Corsair CS) and it was inspired by the great flying machine of the past - the Vought F4U Corsair. There are typical signs of pilot watch like big diamond crown, easily readable dial with Superluminova T3 grade A or special custom made Biatec propeller rotor which can be seen through the sapphire back. Also shape of the hands should remains special curved wings of the Vought. The advantage of this pilot watch is water resistance of 100 meters what is not so usual.

Here are few Corsair and Corsair CS pictures for better imagination:

[/SIZE]View attachment 17564View attachment 17565View attachment 17566View attachment 17567View attachment 17568View attachment 17569[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]We have made also few interesting concept watches which you can find on our website: https://www.biatecwatches.com/biatec-watch-concepts/

[/SIZE]View attachment 17570
[SIZE=-1]
Two weeks ago we have released strictly limited edition watches based on our Majestic line but the dial was created by the famous Slovakian designer Mr. Michal Staško (the winner of Red Dot Design Award). They are called Biatec Golden Ratio (with very interesting motif on the dial, more can be found here:
[/SIZE]https://www.biatecwatches.com/golden-ratio-limited-edition/[SIZE=-1]). There are 5 different colors available (3 fancy and 2 elegant) and every color is limited to 10 pcs only!

[/SIZE]View attachment 17571View attachment 17573
[SIZE=-1]
Also, at the very beginning of next year we plan to release another interesting new models.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Here you may see the short video how we are assemling watches in our workshop:[/SIZE]
watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHkY2W3-C0[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]For more details like technical specifications, please feel free to visit our website www.biatecwatches.com or do not hesitate to contact me.

Peter
[/SIZE]

Welcome aboard Peter! Wish you much success with Biatec Watches.

A larger view of some of their watches:

42413508_442995822893268_8269545275896936529_n.jpg

Biatec-Corsair-03F-dark-mechanical-automatic-watch-mushroom-01-view-vintage-nubuk-leather-low.png

Biatec-Corsair-CS-03-dark-mechanical-automatic-watch-mushroom-01-view-vintage-nubuk-leather-low.png

Biatec-Majestic-03-mechanical-automatic-watch-front-view-photo-FINAL-low.png

Biatec_Majestic_by_Stasko_BLUE_oblique_view_black_strap.png

Greetings, and salutations! Welcome aboard, Peter! It's great to have you with us! Here is wishing for you, and your company, only the greatest of success in your endeavor.

welcome...real nice MAJESTIC & CORSAIR...worthy historical footnotes...good luck on forum...lots of addicts here...throw the wits some bones ( codes )

:cool: Welcome Peter & Good Luck here @ Our forum.:cheers:

Late in my welcome, but glad you are here, Peter. Will have to check out Biatec Watches.

Although I've already said hello over in the daily watch threads, please allow me to once again say hello and welcome to WIT. You've picked an excellent place to join, as we've no axes to grind, no agendas to keep to, etc. Congratulations on the founding your watch company, and it is my sincerest hope that you are successful beyond even your own wildest dreams & expectations. I hope also that you come to enjoy this site as much as the rest of us have, and that you will think of this place as your online horological home-away-from-home. In the meantime, have a look around, get to know the site, and just have fun, because that's what horology should be about; enjoyment & fun! :wink:

Thank you misterjingles once again. I will try to be more active, it is definitely nice place to be here and I really love the kind people out there ;-)

Back
Top Bottom