Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BENARUS Mako In Stock $480.00 with 20% discount. Miyota 9015/Lumed Ceramic Bezel /Bracelet /Rubber Strap & Watch Roll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BENARUS Mako In Stock $480.00 with 20% discount. Miyota 9015/Lumed Ceramic Bezel /Bracelet /Rubber Strap & Watch Roll

44mm case/51.70L2L/16.4mm height/22mm lugs

Case: stainless steel 44.00mm diameter

Bezel: stainless steel 45.00mm with ceramic insert numbers with Superluminova C3

Height. 16.4mm incl double domed sapphire crystal

Lug to lug: 51.70mm

Weight on bracelet 292g

Lugs: 22mm

Lume: Superluminova C3

Movement: Japanes Miyota 9015

Water resitance: 1000m

Watch comes on bracelet with ratcheting clasp and extra rubber strap in a watch roll at random color .

https://www.benarus.com/moray-40-ss.php

SUNRAYBLUE DART

BLACK CERAMIC DART

case: stainless steel 40mm diameter

Height. 13.4mm incl double domed sapphire crystal

Lug to lug: 49mm

Weight on bracelet 208g

Lugs: 20mm

Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2

Water resitance: 300m

Watch comes on bracelet with ratcheting claspand extra rubber strap

Price USD 649 incl shipping
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

A very handsome, and impressive design, in some marvelous executions. Thanks Mike.

Comment

Coming around December

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• pacco17
        pacco17 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Mako looks like a smaller Megalodon.

BENNIE EEL DART... luv it top reverse trapezoid PAM case homage ...had it...u know the story...flip...regrets

Comment

love, how fleeting, off wth the old and dream of a new watch
        Android/Aragon, who cares as long as its Wing!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Mike.

Comment

Bonito https://www.benarus.com/BONITO.php

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The Bonito is more to my liking, size wize!
              Bonito blue fish scale.jpg.opt399x422o0,0s399x422.jpg
              Image Courtesy BENARUS

Comment

THanks for the added information, Mike.

Comment

Watches are available: https://www.benaruswatch.com/mako

I ordered the blue dial this morning. Use Code CB to get 20% discount. Only $48o shipped!! I think the SteVral 45mm Meg was double that price. Available colors blue, white, black and red, all have matching color date wheels. I've got a lot of blue dial divers, but still went blue.
                  -Rob

Comment

• roadwarrior
                    roadwarrior commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats on the blue Rob. The price is good, but I just recently added a bunch of blue ones with the Zelos Abyss 3, etc. a black Kalmar 8000m, Zelos White/silver Hammerhead. I may sit this one out,, regardless of the price. The smaller size keeps drawing me back in. That is what I mentioned to Ralf. It's good the smaller one is not called a Meg. It's still a substantial watch no matter what. 44mm case/ 292g/51.70mm fin 2 fin/16.4 height and 22mm lugs.

Screenshot_2020-03-26 Home Benarus by Robert Terrill, on Flickr
                  -Rob

Comment

Originally posted by gopennstate View Post
                    Watches are available: https://www.benaruswatch.com/mako

I ordered the blue dial this morning. Use Code CB to get 20% discount. Only $48o shipped!! I think the SteVral 45mm Meg was double that price. Available colors blue, white, black and red, all have matching color date wheels. I've got a lot of blue dial divers, but still went blue.

Comment

Blue could be my only choice with what I have in the line up. I was hoping for yellow or something a little different like blue or red CF. I've been bouncing it around. The blue in the finished ones looks darker than the photos I posted last year.

The ones I have right now.

↓↓↓↓↓↓

Case: stainless steel 44.00mm diameter

Bezel: stainless steel 45.00mm with ceramic insert numbers with Superluminova C3

Height. 16.4mm incl double domed sapphire crystal

Lug to lug: 51.70mm

Weight on bracelet 292g

Lugs: 22mm

Movement: Japanes Miyota 9015

Water resitance: 1000m

Watch comes on bracelet with ratcheting clasp and extra rubber strap in a watch roll at random color .

https://www.benaruswatch.com/store

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Having a though time deciding between the red and white.
                        Bill AKA BKK Bad Boy

Comment

Blood red seems to suit a baby Meg. The white markers are like shark teeth against the red. IMO opinion more so compared to the other colors.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• wjmccaff
                            wjmccaff commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Good point Mike!
                        Working...
                        X