Armida A12 on bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
These are selling fast since they were added. The May 1st LABOR_DAY 15% discount has expired. http://www.armidawatches.com/collection.php#!/Armida-A12/c/26438550/offset=0&sort=normal

Six left of the blue dial @ 9:08 on 05/02/18

821963053.jpg

ARMIDA A12 300m

We are offering this version with a NH35 movement.

This movement is well known as an excellent and very reliable movement.

The NH35 features: 24 Jewel - automatic winding - power reserve is about 40h when fully charged - second stops when crown pulled out.

- 316l stainless steel case
- Grey sunbrush dial with raised indices
- All silver hands
- C3 lumed bezel dot, hour markers and hands
- 38 mm case diameter
- 38 mm bezel diameter
- Lug to lug 48 mm
- Lug distance 20 mm
- Height 13.8mm
- Sapphire crystal 3mm domed like a vintage plexi crystal
- Anti reflective coating on the inside crystal
- 20mm bracelet and rubber strap
- Waterproof to 300m/990 feet
- Screwed and signed crown 7mm
- 1 Year International Warranty

821963125.jpg
DQpLBx2X4AYTOx-.jpg

Ten grey left @ 9:08 on 05/02/18

Son of a......!

I missed the coupon by a day. I didn't even know we had an Armida forum here. I must be blind.

Oh well. I'll never die rich...order in for the black/grey.

Pretty cool but after Helson post and get an up-graded movement also.

They actually offered the A12 with the ETA 2824-2 in a limited production back in December 2017. IMO you can't go wrong either way with both brands. If some models are in your price range because of a lower beat movement, don't hesitate to give them a shot. Except for the heart of the timepiece, they all have the same great build quality like sapphire crystal, amazing lume.

Very handsome indeed. Thanks Mike.:hat:

This is definitely Armida's 62Mas homage. I thought about picking up the Seiko SBDC051 but Armida's specs run closer to the original and I don't have to have the giant arrow hour hand. Armida also saves me $300-350 off the Seiko.

I also thought about picking up the Helson Shark Diver 40 but it runs too close to a "normal" sub homage for me right now. I'll keep it on the list for next time.

I got the email of what time they were going on sale and was there to order when they showed up as available. I just missed the first batch and have been patiently waiting on this batch. It's nice to get a bracelet with this batch. In my opinion, this is the best 62MAS homage out right now, I love the domed crystal and grey dial.

Just got my shipping notice and a separate email from PayPal saying that Armida gave me a refund in the amount of the coupon. Very nice of them!!!

Once you receive the shipping notice these things travel quickly from overseas from these guys. Glad to hear they took care of you. They put the A12 in stock late after the 24 hour coupon code was dwindling down.

pretty 62Mas...top contender asian micro tool boutique-

Got it, shipped FedEx on Th or Fr and got it today.
]

Congratulations on a very cool watch, it looks great on your wrist. Nice photo, do you have any other photos of the bracelet? I was wondering if it uses screws in the links, thanks.

]

It uses screws, check out the slide clasp, that was a pleasant surprise.

Its a big bracelet, I took out three links on one side and two on the other. My wrist is 6 3/4", but flat so I get away with the longer lugs on it.

]

Its a big bracelet, I took out three links on one side and two on the other. My wrist is 6 3/4", but flat so I get away with the longer lugs on it.

Thank you for the photo and information. It is a nice bracelet for sure. Chris from Armida never mentioned the glide clasp and screws in links this morning. They are almost gone, but a few more grey are due in soon.

How was the resizing? I received mine on Monday but haven't gotten around to sizing it. The last Armida I sized took 2 days and almost got me divorced. The screws were sealed super tight with Loctite and my frustration level was through the roof. But I'm a glutton for punishment so I figured I'd buy another Armida.

I've never had any issues with screws on Armida watches when sizing them for friends. Sometimes a little heat from hot water or hair dryer on the trouble screws helps.

Follow this advice from Prometheus watches
↓↓↓↓↓↓
Just a friendly word of caution about changing the strap on your brand new Prometheus Sailfish. The lug screws and bracelet screws have been secured in place using a tiny amount of Loctite on the threads, so please read the information below carefully before you proceed:

PLEASE – Only attempt to unscrew the lugs if you know what you are doing and are confident you wont slip and scratch or damage the watch

If you are at all hesitant in doing it yourself, then STOP! Take it to a local watch repair shop, let them know that the threads have been glued for security, and ask them to do it for you. They have the right tools for the job.

Remember, the screw threads have been glued with a very small amount of Loctite 603 to make sure they stay tightened and do not unscrew accidentally. Even though it is a very small amount, it is very strong, so:

Before attempting to unscrewing them for the first time, use a hair dryer to blow some hot air on the screws in order to loosen the Loctite glue slightly. WD-40 oil is also a good alternative to the heating method. Just make sure no oil reaches the bezel in order not to damage sapphire insert

After you’ve heated the threads or applied WD40 oil to screw threads please use a quality screw driver for the bracelet and two screw drivers for the lug screws and apply some gentle force in order to break glue

If, after changing the straps, you want to make sure the screws stay firmly tightened once more, reapply a tiny amount of Loctite 603 on the threads while screwing them back together (only a very small quantity is necessary)
It’s a common practice to use some sort of thread locking glue, so this may not be a surprise to many of you. But for those of you that are NOT familiar with this we wanted to warn you so that you don’t try and force the screws and potentially damage them or the watch case doing so.

In image below we can see were the WD-40 oil or similar type of oil has to be applied in order to assist removing screws.
BRACELET-SCREWS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom