Armida A12 on bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armida A12 on bracelet

These are selling fast since they were added. The May 1st LABOR_DAY 15% discount has expired. http://www.armidawatches.com/collect...=0&sort=normal

Six left of the blue dial @ 9:08 on 05/02/18

ARMIDA A12 300m

We are offering this version with a NH35 movement.

This movement is well known as an excellent and very reliable movement.

The NH35 features: 24 Jewel - automatic winding - power reserve is about 40h when fully charged - second stops when crown pulled out.

- 316l stainless steel case
    - Grey sunbrush dial with raised indices
    - All silver hands
    - C3 lumed bezel dot, hour markers and hands
    - 38 mm case diameter
    - 38 mm bezel diameter
    - Lug to lug 48 mm
    - Lug distance 20 mm
    - Height 13.8mm
    - Sapphire crystal 3mm domed like a vintage plexi crystal
    - Anti reflective coating on the inside crystal
    - 20mm bracelet and rubber strap
    - Waterproof to 300m/990 feet
    - Screwed and signed crown 7mm
    - 1 Year International Warranty

Ten grey left @ 9:08 on 05/02/18
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Son of a......!

I missed the coupon by a day. I didn't even know we had an Armida forum here. I must be blind.

Oh well. I'll never die rich...order in for the black/grey.
    - Frank

Comment

pretty tools...BP50F homage DNA

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB View Post
        pretty tools...BP50F homage DNA
        Reminds me of the Seiko 62Mas....

Comment

Stan aka pacco17 has the orignal

http://watchintyme.com/showthread.ph...r-15-OFF/page4
          "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Pretty cool but after Helson post and get an up-graded movement also.

Comment

They actually offered the A12 with the ETA 2824-2 in a limited production back in December 2017. IMO you can't go wrong either way with both brands. If some models are in your price range because of a lower beat movement, don't hesitate to give them a shot. Except for the heart of the timepiece, they all have the same great build quality like sapphire crystal, amazing lume.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Very handsome indeed. Thanks Mike.

Comment

This is definitely Armida's 62Mas homage. I thought about picking up the Seiko SBDC051 but Armida's specs run closer to the original and I don't have to have the giant arrow hour hand. Armida also saves me $300-350 off the Seiko.

I also thought about picking up the Helson Shark Diver 40 but it runs too close to a "normal" sub homage for me right now. I'll keep it on the list for next time.
                  - Frank

Comment

I got the email of what time they were going on sale and was there to order when they showed up as available. I just missed the first batch and have been patiently waiting on this batch. It's nice to get a bracelet with this batch. In my opinion, this is the best 62MAS homage out right now, I love the domed crystal and grey dial.
                    Stop looking at the world through rose colored bifocals.

Comment

Just got my shipping notice and a separate email from PayPal saying that Armida gave me a refund in the amount of the coupon. Very nice of them!!!
                      - Frank

Comment

Once you receive the shipping notice these things travel quickly from overseas from these guys. Glad to hear they took care of you. They put the A12 in stock late after the 24 hour coupon code was dwindling down.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

pretty 62Mas...top contender asian micro tool boutique-

Comment

Got it, shipped FedEx on Th or Fr and got it today.
                            ]
                            Stop looking at the world through rose colored bifocals.

Comment

Originally posted by dorothyparker View Post
                              Got it, shipped FedEx on Th or Fr and got it today.
                              ]

Congratulations on a very cool watch, it looks great on your wrist. Nice photo, do you have any other photos of the bracelet? I was wondering if it uses screws in the links, thanks.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X