Macro Relationships With Microbrands At Chicago MicroLUX Watch Show

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
The event showcased over 35 watch brands

NOV 16, 2019 — BY JOHN KIM

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/macro-r...ux-watch-show/

As I stepped out of my rideshare and grabbed my luggage, which mostly consists of a Pelican case full of camera equipment and a plastic bag for clothes and toiletries, I see two familiar faces loitering by the front entrance of the hotel. They both look at me and say, “We’ve been waiting for you to arrive so we can go and make some bad choices.” I’d arrived in Chicago for the second microLUX event this year, the first of which was LAmicroLUX back in April, and aBlogtoWatch was again participating as the media partner for this event.

Chicago-microLUX-17-1024x683.jpg

The event showcased over 35 watch brands, the majority of them microbrands, with most of the booths managed by the owners of the brands themselves. The brand attendance was almost double that of the Los Angeles event and showed that brands were eager to get their products out in front of prospective customers, as most of these brands focus on direct-to-consumer sales via their websites.

74496442_1399090286881522_2407502192165519360_n.jpg

image.php

The event showcased over 35 watch brands, the majority of them microbrands, most of these brands focus on direct-to-consumer sales via their websites.

:hmm:I'm glad they noted the exceptions above with Vostok-Europe Watches being in the mix. They are far from a micro-brand or direct to consumer sales.:down:

Chicago-microLUX-56.jpg

Back
Top Bottom