Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tactico by Crepas TC1.2 on Kickstarter Now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tactico by Crepas TC1.2 on Kickstarter Now

    I am backer number 32, who else is getting one ?






    I don’t know which one yet between blue and black.

  • #2
    Seems like the current Axios Ironclad launch offers more for less money....
    Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

    Mark

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah i like it...always had good experience with SPANISH MICRO CREPAS

      Comment


      • #4



        “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
        As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
        Abraham Lincoln

        Comment


        • #5
          Tactico by Crepas TC1.2 on Kickstarter Now

          Originally posted by itsonlytime View Post
          Seems like the current Axios Ironclad launch offers more for less money....
          I don’t understand.

          The Axios is just another simple sub homage for $99 more dollars than I paid for this vintage Omega homage that no one else is doing.

          The Ironclad has a “hardened case and bracelet” with a Sellita engine but it’s still very boring to me. If it was $330 I still wouldn’t buy it.

          Plus, other microbrands have tried hardened steel like Ocean7 but the finish isn’t always on point. I had one that would patina and then that patina turns into rust.

          I actually own a hardened steel prototype of the Zelos Hammerhead that never went into production because of the unreliability of the hardening process. This one patinas and rusts like the Ocean 7 I had.

          Much love and respect to Elshan for not putting them into production and gambling our money away hoping for the best.





          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            I think a closer comparison would be the Zelos Swordfish for $299.00 on a bracelet. It all comes down to what sings to the individual the most. I have one Crepas Tornado and they make a nice watch for the money. This is a decent price for the kit IMO. My only concern would be the H link mesh if the campaign makes it to that point. The one they sent with my Tornado kit was good quality, but something was off with the finish. It almost looks like it was bead blasted.




            “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
            If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
            As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
            Abraham Lincoln

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by watches503 View Post
              I don’t understand.

              The Axios is just another simple sub homage for $99 more dollars than I paid for this vintage Omega homage that no one else is doing.

              The Ironclad has a “hardened case and bracelet” with a Sellita engine but it’s still very boring to me. If it was $330 I still wouldn’t buy it.

              Plus, other microbrands have tried hardened steel like Ocean7 but the finish isn’t always on point. I had one that would patina and then that patina turns into rust.

              I actually own a hardened steel prototype of the Zelos Hammerhead that never went into production because of the unreliability of the hardening process. This one patinas and rusts like the Ocean 7 I had.

              Much love and respect to Elshan but not putting them into production and gambling our money away hoping for the best.




              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              That’s what makes the Watch world and our addiction go round, our individual thoughts and ultimate buying decisions. I understand your concern with the hardening finish, but with the overall specs and pricing advantage of the Axios, the Black Bay 58 Version homage, I’am Willing to take the chance, especially with Elshan behind it.
              Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

              Mark

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by itsonlytime View Post
                That’s what makes the Watch world and our addiction go round, our individual thoughts and ultimate buying decisions. I understand your concern with the hardening finish, but with the overall specs and pricing advantage of the Axios, the Black Bay 58 Version homage, I’am Willing to take the chance, especially with Elshan behind it.
                Didn’t know that’s a new brand from Elshan. That changes everything. I’m sure the hardening process is fool proof by now if he’s going through with it. Thank you. I trust Elshan with my money any day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Payment is due on the Axios in 6 days so gonna have to pass but I do like it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Someone canceled a super early bird so I pledged it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Paul M View Post
                      Someone canceled a super early bird so I pledged it.

                      nice CNC machined curves on the case...like a turtle

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        Originally posted by Paul M View Post
                        Someone canceled a super early bird so I pledged it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They just shared these pics on Facebook. I sure love these busy dials.







                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Saw the Tactico on Kickstarter and was tempted, but am saving for something else. Like that dial.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X