Hands-On With The Sinn 6060 F.A.Z. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung edition

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
The “Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung” (F.A.Z.) is one of the must-reads for each stockbroker in Germany’s finance capital at the start of the day. They already cooperated before with Sinn watches, who are also located in Frankfurt.

BY ANDREAS AHRENS
NOVEMBER 08, 2019
5 MIN READ

https://www.fratellowatches.com/hands-on-with-the-sinn-6060-f-a-z/

Sinn6060FAZ-1.jpg
[h=3]Three time zones on one dial[/h] The first time zone is shown by the usual set of hands for hours, minutes, and seconds (seconds count in that business!). The second time zone on the Sinn 6060 F.A.Z is indicated by a hand carrying a small arrow, which points to a 24-hour scale that is located on the inside of the hour markers.

6060_FAZ.jpg

Print as PDF

Download operating manual

6060-FAZ_V.jpg

6060-FAZ_R.jpg

Seventy years of the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung: We are pleased to be celebrating such an important anniversary with a watch that emphasises the international significance of this well-known German newspaper. The 6060 F.A.Z. anniversary edition is characterised by three time zones that can be read simultaneously on a 12- and 24-hour basis. This makes it perfect for people who are active in the interconnected world of economics and finance. To fit the occasion, we have limited the 6060 F.A.Z. to 70 pieces.
If you examine the details of this special edition more closely, its deep blue, matt-silk dial, set in a polished stainless-steel case, will immediately catch your eye. It is embellished with attached appliqués that are coated with luminous paint, just like the hour and minute hands. The crystal on the front is made of sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating on both sides. The fine, exquisitely decorated movement with rotor engraving can be observed through the transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, with anti-reflective coating on the interior. The year dates 1949 and 2019 are visible on the rotor, together with the limited-edition number and the well-known F.A.Z. signet of the proverbial clever mind (‘Kluger Kopf’).
The 6060 F.A.Z. is shock-resistant, anti-magnetic, water-resistant, pressure-resistant up to 10 bar and resistant to low pressure. This makes it a reliable companion for both everyday wearing as well as for special occasions.

6060-FAZ_H.jpg

6060-FAZ_L.jpg

• Functions
    • Hours, minutes, seconds
    • Three time zones on 12- and 24-hour basis
    • Date display
  • Dimensions and Weight
    • Case diameter: 38.5 mm
    • Band lug width: 20 mm
    • Case thickness: 12 mm
    • Weight without strap: 57 gramme
  • Dial and Hands
    • Deep blue, matt-silk dial
    • Attached appliqués coated with luminescent colour
    • Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
6060-FAZ_D.jpg

6060-FAZ_B.jpg

taking the brand in a trending direction...love the brand... this design is not the 1 for me but the design trend makes me want to follow SINN pronounced " zinn " like a puppy...

congrats BUZZ already living in sinn

As @ScottyB would say I'm getting major Horo Wood for this one....I may not sleep tonight...LOL..I like the alacantara strap, but it's a bit more "refined"...I think I'm leaning toward the bracelet...

Sinn has a new version coming...the 6060 B...not an LE and with a blue sunray dial...but I'm liking this silk matte blue...only 70 made in the F.A.Z.

Sinn6060FAZWrist-2.jpg

Sinn6060FAZ-1.jpg

Last edited:
merry self-gift christmas

the old book commands" what god has joined together let no man render asunder "

luv her long tyme WHITEY no dee- vorce separation flip... that's the trick

DALAI LAMA " you can not stoke the flames of desire by acquisition ; you can only stoke the flames "

from chimp to homo erectus man used his his OVER-SIZED BRAIN NOURISHED BY FLAME ROASTED ANIMALS AND REQUIRING MORE THAN A YEAR AFTER BIRTH TO GROW TO SIZE THE ONLY ANIMAL BORN HELPLESS AND REMAINING HELPLESS FOR SUCH A LONG TYME PERIOD to dominate all plants, fruits of the earth , beasts of the forest and plain ... of earth and beyond ...so " desire to acquire " is a part of MAN'S DNA pre-rational and addictive tool buying is an EVOLUTIONARY MAL-ADAPTATION

REVEREND ScottyB and CHARLIE DARWIN ScottyB signing off..tyme to party 'til my fam needs to call 911 to revive me...nah will try to skip that this year and erase the memory of past self-induced stupors

glad you found wit WHITEY you've had a gr8 year ...and remember WITS

if you don't pay that note

REPOMAN gonna take your wheels while you sleep or engage in fragrante delicto

merry self-gift christmas

the old book commands" what god has joined together let no man render asunder "

luv her long tyme WHITEY no dee- vorce separation flip... that's the trick

DALAI LAMA " you can not stoke the flames of desire by acquisition ; you can only stoke the flames "

from chimp to homo erectus man used his his OVER-SIZED BRAIN NOURISHED BY FLAME ROASTED ANIMALS AND REQUIRING MORE THAN A YEAR AFTER BIRTH TO GROW TO SIZE THE ONLY ANIMAL BORN HELPLESS AND REMAINING HELPLESS FOR SUCH A LONG TYME PERIOD to dominate all plants, fruits of the earth , beasts of the forest and plain ... of earth and beyond ...so " desire to acquire " is a part of MAN'S DNA pre-rational and addictive tool buying is an EVOLUTIONARY MAL-ADAPTATION

REVEREND ScottyB and CHARLIE DARWIN ScottyB signing off..tyme to party 'til my fam needs to call 911 to revive me...nah will try to skip that this year and erase the memory of past self-induced stupors

glad you found wit WHITEY you've had a gr8 year ...and remember WITS

if you don't pay that note

REPOMAN gonna take your wheels while you sleep or engage in fragrante delicto
ScottyB, wordsmith King. Gets hotter as year comes to an end. Keep posting and Happy Holidays! :)

Motorist drives out from tunnel filling with snow

Dec 19, 2021

ABC News

Snow piled up and blocked the entrance of a tunnel in the Pyrénées mountains, forcing a motorist to throw their vehicle in reverse as the tunnel rapidly became filled.

Footage filmed by Personnaud Lilou near Le Pont du Moudang shows snow rapidly filling a tunnel on a mountain road. Lilou, who was in the area on vacation, told Storyful they decided to reverse out of tunnel when they saw the snow rapidly coming in, although they later found out the safest thing to do would have been to stay in the tunnel. “We were afraid but above all very surprised … That’s the type of thing which occur one time in a lifetime,” Lilou said.

Looks good on the bracelet...
i always prefer gator, ostrich, toad, buffalo , cow or even ITALIAN NATURAL RUBBER smells like vanilla

like TIM TEMPLE called " the zoo collection "

of course JMHO

many folks prefer metal cuffs

Motorist drives out from tunnel filling with snow

Dec 19, 2021

ABC News

Snow piled up and blocked the entrance of a tunnel in the Pyrénées mountains, forcing a motorist to throw their vehicle in reverse as the tunnel rapidly became filled.

Footage filmed by Personnaud Lilou near Le Pont du Moudang shows snow rapidly filling a tunnel on a mountain road. Lilou, who was in the area on vacation, told Storyful they decided to reverse out of tunnel when they saw the snow rapidly coming in, although they later found out the safest thing to do would have been to stay in the tunnel. “We were afraid but above all very surprised … That’s the type of thing which occur one time in a lifetime,” Lilou said.

:palm:Not something I would want to experience!:wow:Thanks Mike.:hat:

Back
Top Bottom