HALDOR Armis 2000m Early Bird $590.00 includes S&H project was unsuccessful 1-4-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
23783860_913096792179983_581105442256811318_o.jpg

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/haldor-armis-2000m-the-most-perfect-tool-watch-watches#/

Last edited:
i like this one ����

pure hard core deep desk dive 2000mtr 1 mile tool...42mm but 15mm thick required by laws of physics...looks like no scrimping on the BGW9

nice and an eta blank to boot-

:outstand:Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.:up::applaud:

I'll add this to my Xmas list, but I'm not holding my breath...

pure hard core deep desk dive 2000mtr 1 mile tool...42mm but 15mm thick required by laws of physics...looks like no scrimping on the BGW9

nice and an eta blank to boot-
Nice and nice !!!

I’m really impressed with what I see. I think it’s well worth the price.

I really like it but for some reason the $600 feels a little on the high side to me....especially after Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Could be I'm just a little spent out right now.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it....maybe pick one up in the secondary market.

Love the look - reminds me a bit of the Sinn U1, which I have always admired (and is way more expensive than $590). That's great the case and bracelet is hardened - I've avoided bead blasted finish in the past even though I like the look. This finish should be more durable. Trying to slow down on purchases - but considering getting in on this one and staying in NBZ until it arrives. Thanks for posting Mike!

posted by Haldor Watches
Jan 4, 2018 • 9:51AM

Haldor Armis
Dear friends, unfortunately the campaign was not funded, because our fixed goal was not reached. You will automatically receive a full refund and the Haldor Armis will not be produced this time.

$27,608 USD raised by 36 backers
69% of $40,000
fixed goal

That's too bad. It was a really nice looking watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom