H2O 24mm MOKUME GANE BRACELET

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
H2O 24mm MOKUME GANE BRACELET
This production gave us a real headache! Very complicated to produce / extremely high waste, because the top surface of each link is the bronze layer and the bottom layer is SS / at the end only 20x bracelets survived the production / more photos to come as soon as the bracelets are on my table. The photo below shows sample before finishing and screws are not tightened!
1f642.png
:)

64747724_2758441150850272_2166796007101169664_o.jpg

Looks very cool - I'd love to have a MG H2O watch - but the price tag is too high for me. The bracelet is a great idea - though from the drawing it looks like it will have a butterfly clasp with no micro-adjustments.

Damn! for those with a MG Kalmar 2 this is gonna be sweet! I almost grabbed the MG Hydra when offered but I was already spending beyond my threshold at the time. I have to imagine this will be very very pricey. Probably worth it considering the quality of materials and the work that goes into it but with only 20 available (if he even sells all 20) this is gonna be a wallet buster I'd bet. To put it in perspective I believe I was quoted $300 (or more) for a Mokune Gane bezel to add to my hydra, not the whole case, just the bezel.

Very cool indeed! Thanks Mike.:hat:

Back
Top Bottom