H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM / PRE-SALE CLOSES 30.06.2019

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM
Thinnest H2O KALMAR 2 version ever!
Hello H2O / HELBERG friends!

We are glad to introduce the thinnest H2O KALMAR 2 ever: The H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM
With just 12mm height this new KALMAR series member wears like nothing! :)

INTRODUCTION SPECIAL FROM 09.06.2019 to 30.06.2019:

What is new for the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM?
- Just 12mm height!
- Flat sapphire front crystal
- New crown guard design
- Slightly more space for thicker straps
- Choice between closed or sapphire display case back

During the introduction period of the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM we are offering the following advantages:
- Price advantage of 200 Euro net compared to standard price
- Additional price advantage of 200 Euro for the new 24mm/22mm tappering metal bracelet (RSP: 400 Euro net)
- Free of charge two additional leather or canvas straps of your choice

During the introduction period the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM could be choosen with the brand new 24mm/22mm tappering bracelet, which is thinner with 4mm compared to the H2O standard bracelet, but also is equipped with the great new bracelet clasp developed initially for the H2O KALMAR CHRONO bracelet.
The delivery of the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM is planned to start from 01.07.2019 and will take approx. 2 weeks until all watches are shipped.
With 3 different bezels, closed or display case back, 26 dials and 6 different handsets you could configure perfectly your own individual H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM with nearly no limitation. More than 1000 different configurations are possible and our visual product configurator helps you to decide easily on your personal favorite configuration.
But also the technical specifications are superb and surpass with 3000M WR most dive watches in today´s watch market. With only 11.98mm height including the crystal the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM is also the perfect watch for business meetings and diving.
We are relying for the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM on the SWISS ETA 2824-2 and for certain dials on the ETA 2892, which have long proven reliability and high accuracy.

Only until the 30.06.2019 the
H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM will be available with a SPECIAL pricing and also a great strap package.

Thank you for your attention and I wish you a great start into the new week.
Clemens

599 Euro equals
677.76 United States Dollar https://www.h2o-watch.com/introduction/h2o-kalmar2-slim.html

57N8dH2.jpg

The customization option, makes this an awesome bargain indeed! Thanks Mike.:hat:

Boy, oh, boy! The Orange dial wit da rubber belt is fine/ my choice!

Only 599 euros too, really sweet. Roughly the size of the chrono just slimmer. The fluorescent orange dial and the all silver dial are my faves.

liking these two a lot. I only have 2 moans and niggles (as Jodie of JOMW would say) Something about the flat bezels with not ceramic, sapphire or minimalist inset option feels not so H2O to me. And lastly that the bracelet, which looks excellent is a hefty charge at 200 euros.

62068453_10215389351670647_275407351857545216_n.jpg
61917357_10215389359350839_5402628387996958720_n.jpg

In 2012 I paid ....DOUBLE SIDED BRACELET WITH MICRO_ADJUSTMENT CLASP: H2O ORCA BRACELET + 7CARBON® (+$180) 1 $ 180,00. :hmm:

giphy.gif
My butt still hurts! All kidding aside, when you consider the price some Swiss brands charge for their watches. Getting the bracelet at the time of purchase is absorbed into the price of those watches. Try buying the bracelet afterwards and see the crazy prices as you're well aware of Gavin.

In 2012 I paid ....DOUBLE SIDED BRACELET WITH MICRO_ADJUSTMENT CLASP: H2O ORCA BRACELET + 7CARBON® (+$180) 1 $ 180,00. :hmm:

giphy.gif
My butt still hurts! All kidding aside, when you consider the price some Swiss brands charge for their watches. Getting the bracelet at the time of purchase is absorbed into the price of those watches. Try buying the bracelet afterwards and see the crazy prices as you're well aware of Gavin.

you are correct sir. I think what makes it seem more impactful is the fact that it is a third the cost of the entire watch (while on pre-order) also the clasp while nice is not quite as special as I was hoping when the concept was first introduced. that said, the H2O bracelet is absolutely excellent, reversible and in this case tapers which I"m sure cost Clemens far more to manufacture.

BTW for anyone ordering, you should know the clasp is large. Covers almost the whole of the bottom of my 6.75" wrist.
Untitled by Gavin Gear, on Flickr

H2O / HELBERG NEWSLETTER 06.2019
H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM PRE-SALE / Just 4 days left
H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM
Thinnest H2O KALMAR 2 version ever!
Hello H2O / HELBERG friends!

Just a very kind reminder that the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM Pre-Order is closing on 30.06.2019. So for all interested there are only 4 days left and we will not see this model in future again at this price point.. :)

h2o_kalmar_lp_003.jpg

I wish you a great week!

Clemens

h2o_kalmar_lp_004.jpg

INTRODUCTION SPECIAL FROM 09.06.2019 to 30.06.2019:

What is new for the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM?
- Just 12mm height!
- Flat sapphire front crystal
- New crown guard design
- Slightly more space for thicker straps
- Choice between closed or sapphire display case back

During the introduction period of the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM we are offering the following advantages:
- Price advantage of 200 Euro net compared to standard price
- Additional price advantage of 200 Euro for the new 24mm/22mm tappering metal bracelet (RSP: 400 Euro net)
- Free of charge two additional leather or canvas straps of your choice

During the introduction period the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM could be choosen with the brand new 24mm/22mm tappering bracelet, which is thinner with 4mm compared to the H2O standard bracelet, but also is equipped with the great new bracelet clasp developed initially for the H2O KALMAR CHRONO bracelet.
The delivery of the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM is planned to start from 01.07.2019 and will take approx. 2 weeks until all watches are shipped.
With 3 different bezels, closed or display case back, 26 dials and 6 different handsets you could configure perfectly your own individual H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM with nearly no limitation. More than 1000 different configurations are possible and our visual product configurator helps you to decide easily on your personal favorite configuration.
But also the technical specifications are superb and surpass with 3000M WR most dive watches in today´s watch market. With only 11.98mm height including the crystal the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM is also the perfect watch for business meetings and diving.
We are relying for the H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM on the SWISS ETA 2824-2 and for certain dials on the ETA 2892, which have long proven reliability and high accuracy.

Only until the 30.06.2019 the
H2O KALMAR 2 SLIM will be available with a SPECIAL pricing and also a great strap package.

Thank you for your attention and I wish you a great start into the new week.
Clemens
location.png
Our Address
H2O watch GmbH
Neubauer Heide 23
27367 Sottrum
Germany

Geschäftsführer:
Clemens Helberg
chat.png
Contact
EMail: contact [at] h2o-watch.com