H2O TIBURON Pre-Order Update Bronze Sales Start 07/12/2019

^ agree 100%
i have a dlc titanium a bronze and a stainless steel. The best buckle I’ve ever used. Roller buckles in general are great, these are even a bit better.

2019-07-18

H2O Watch Tiburon BRONZE

Could this be a match made in heaven?

It’s certainly a heavenly match hailing from Germany, and is the coming together of H2O Watch’s handsome retro diver the
TIBURON

with the russet tones of Copper-Bronze alloy; the result arguably one of the H2O’s best looking diver’s watches to date.

Taking its name from the Spanish for shark, the Tiburon is inspired by one or two vintage dive watches that were in existence during the 1960s.

It is characterized by its unusual but not unheard of 6 o’clock crown placement that was historically chosen for diver’s watches and other such military timepieces as its potion allowed the crown to not only be protected between the lugs but also kept out of the way of the wrists movements.

Constructed from Copper Bronze, the case of the Tiburon measures 42.4mm in diameter with a variable length of 48 - 52.7mm (owing to its turnable lug-plate).

Thickness is just over 11.4mm – 11.9mm depending on case-back.

The water-resistance of the Tiburon Bronze is also dependent on which case-back you choose.

Opt for the close polished solid steel case-back with its tribal shark motif and you get 500m; option the Sapphire crystal display case-back with its window on the Tiburon Bronze’s Swiss ETA 2892, automatic movement and this is reduced to 300m.

Like any H2O Watch model, the Tiburon Bronze allows for several different configurations. Choose from 4x dial colors, 2x dial layouts, 2x bezel inlays and 2x case-backs.

Thoughts? Did you know that there is a large species of shark known as the Bronze Whaler AKA Copper Shark? Just a fun shark fact for ya' ;)

As a self-confessed shark nerd and dive watch geek, this has loads of appeal. My choice would be a green dial with triangular indexes. How bout’ you?

The Tiburon Bronze is available from H2O Watch’s online
STORE priced 750euro. It comes with an accessories pack that includes several strap and bracelet options.

H2O Tiburon Review
Published on Sep 18, 2019

Wing Yip

My review of the H2O Tiburon. This is a near completely customizable watch built to order from Clemens Helgerg of H2O Watches from Germany. I've configured this to be an homage watch of both a vintage Triton Spirotechnique and modern Triton Subphotique.

Photos by K. Hamers

No its not a new strap............. this is one of my Antaresia perthensis, smallest python species in the world, checking out my H2O Tiburon. Its always fun combining my hobbies.

75567327_2538904279534028_2213761100820774912_n.jpg

74537920_2538904356200687_258657666597912576_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom