Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H2O TIBURON - new bezels

H2O TIBURON - NEW BEZELS 2

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Very sharp indeed! Thanks Mike.

Comment

H2O TIBURON BRONZE / DIAL D GREEN

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
        Abraham Lincoln

Comment

^^^^^ Thanks Mike.^^^^^

Comment

H2O TIBURON BRONZE / DIAL D BLUE
            Sales start is 12.07.2019
            BTW, this time the crown position could be ordered for 12:00 or 06:00!

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bronze and green (as well as brown) were natural fits for the Tibby. I love that minimalist bezel. Looks like it would compliment the Hydra nicely were it a fit because of the shape of the markings.

Just like Hydra's dial (Panerai style)

BDF73F1E-5F4F-4170-8443-1F690239EA0C by Gavin Gear, on Flickr
              "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

pretty sweet

"It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

That Hydra you own is a beauty Gavin. Anyone of those bronze bezels would look great. I'm partial to the bubble sapphire insert myself.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by roadwarrior View Post
                    That Hydra you own is a beauty Gavin. Anyone of those bronze bezels would look great. I'm partial to the bubble sapphire insert myself.
                    thanks Mike. Clemens does nice work with sterile and minimalist bezels. I find myself drawn to almost everyone he does. Though here I think I agree with you. The bubble sapphire with the 15min diver's scale is probably the one I like best. In bronze with the green or brown dials is pretty sweet.

Its a nice and I'm sure there will be some kind of sweet package when introduced. Not sure I'm in add mode right now and if I were I'm still not sure how the homage aspect of the Tibby sits with me. one min i don't care, the next I do. Kinda silly I know...

I think if the watch funds were limitless I'd add it but right now as I type this I'm more drawn to the C Ward Summer sale or waiting for a great price on an Oris Diver's 65 if I decide to add.

As for the Hydra. I'm always been surprised that he has never brought it back. It's not even on the website. At the time of introduction it was a very different design scheme than the Orcas and Kalmars (and eventually Marlin) but with the whole watch world in love with retro and with the Navale and the Tiburon being release its suprizing to me that Clemens sits on the Hydra design. It seemed very popular. Could do a stainless version. Could make it more aforedable without the dlc movement. Could add a couple different dial colors like a MOP or dark blue, grey. Add some bezels.

I guess he knows what he's doing with his company so maybe I'm wrong about how popular it was???

Comment

H2O TIBURON BRONZE BUCKLE
                      As a special in this sale the original bronze buckle from the H2O HYDRA with the roller will be included. This makes strap change a simple task. Retail price of this buckle is currently 80 Euro in our shop.

These roller buckles are great. I picked up a few in SS a few years back.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

^ agree 100%
                        i have a dlc titanium a bronze and a stainless steel. The best buckle I’ve ever used. Roller buckles in general are great, these are even a bit better.

Comment

ITS ALIVE!

https://www.h2o-watch.com/h2o-uhren/...on-bronze.html

tbh I'm disappointed that all the handsets offered on the SS model aren't being offered here. I just don't like either of these.

Comment

2019-07-18

H2O Watch Tiburon BRONZE

Could this be a match made in heaven?

It’s certainly a heavenly match hailing from Germany, and is the coming together of H2O Watch’s handsome retro diver the
                            TIBURON

with the russet tones of Copper-Bronze alloy; the result arguably one of the H2O’s best looking diver’s watches to date.

Taking its name from the Spanish for shark, the Tiburon is inspired by one or two vintage dive watches that were in existence during the 1960s.

It is characterized by its unusual but not unheard of 6 o’clock crown placement that was historically chosen for diver’s watches and other such military timepieces as its potion allowed the crown to not only be protected between the lugs but also kept out of the way of the wrists movements.

Constructed from Copper Bronze, the case of the Tiburon measures 42.4mm in diameter with a variable length of 48 - 52.7mm (owing to its turnable lug-plate).

Thickness is just over 11.4mm – 11.9mm depending on case-back.

The water-resistance of the Tiburon Bronze is also dependent on which case-back you choose.

Opt for the close polished solid steel case-back with its tribal shark motif and you get 500m; option the Sapphire crystal display case-back with its window on the Tiburon Bronze’s Swiss ETA 2892, automatic movement and this is reduced to 300m.

Like any H2O Watch model, the Tiburon Bronze allows for several different configurations. Choose from 4x dial colors, 2x dial layouts, 2x bezel inlays and 2x case-backs.

Thoughts? Did you know that there is a large species of shark known as the Bronze Whaler AKA Copper Shark? Just a fun shark fact for ya' ;)

As a self-confessed shark nerd and dive watch geek, this has loads of appeal. My choice would be a green dial with triangular indexes. How bout’ you?

The Tiburon Bronze is available from H2O Watch’s online
                            STORE priced 750euro. It comes with an accessories pack that includes several strap and bracelet options.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

H2O Tiburon Review
                              Published on Sep 18, 2019

Wing Yip

My review of the H2O Tiburon. This is a near completely customizable watch built to order from Clemens Helgerg of H2O Watches from Germany. I've configured this to be an homage watch of both a vintage Triton Spirotechnique and modern Triton Subphotique.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X