H2O KALMAR 2 STAINLESS DAMASCUS STEEL limited QTY of max. 18x watches in total

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
H2O KALMAR 2 STAINLESS DAMASCUS STEEL / limited QTY of max. 18x watches in total
Thinking of starting a pre-order mid of September for 18x K2 DAMASCUS STEEL. Delivery NOV/DEC. 2018.
This watch could be offered in 3 different surface versions:
1. VER: deep etched stainless damascus steel / price 2300€
2. VER: deep etched + full black DLC coated surface / price 2400€
3. VER: deep etched + high contrast surface / price: 2500€

The picture below shows the high contrast VERSION 3 surface directly after coming out of the etching process, which is done by myself.

40258806_2289701894390869_9221644931720806400_n.jpg

pretty cool, never been too into damascus but it looks great on the sides of the case there. I think I'd rather have Mokume Gane if I were going to spend that kinda of money for a special material case.

Cool, but $3k opens up a lot of doors in the watch world these days...

Exactly why there are only eighteen watches being made.

The honest answer is probably something like he had 20-25 made and only 18 passed QC checks. But with the expense of having the cases made I'm sure Clemens has done his due diligence and realizes that he probably has enough dedicated fans to pick up most of these at that price rather than having more made, charging only a little less and relying on selling more of them to make his money back plus profit.

The honest answer is probably something like he had 20-25 made and only 18 passed QC checks. But with the expense of having the cases made I'm sure Clemens has done his due diligence and realizes that he probably has enough dedicated fans to pick up most of these at that price rather than having more made, charging only a little less and relying on selling more of them to make his money back plus profit.
giphy.gif
PgTzsa9.gif

I'm not sure honest has anything to do with it. Sounds like splitting hairs when it comes to 18, 20 or 25 pieces. My point was the number is a very limited quantity.

CH has been offering LE in very small quantities for years.

Each of the Mono OceanicTime SE's component have been individually DLC coated in Germany. Each watch has been assembled in Switzerland. Just 20 pieces have been produced.

http://oceanictime.blogspot.com/2013/08/h2o-watches-orca-mono-oceanictime-se.html

H2O+Watches+ORCA+Mono+OceanicTime+SE+03.jpg

H2O+Watches+ORCA+Mono+OceanicTime+SE+05.jpg
H2O+Watches+ORCA+Mono+OceanicTime+SE+06.jpg
H2O+Watches+ORCA+Mono+OceanicTime+SE+07.jpg

Very sharp indeed, but above my pay grade.:no: If I could, I would. Thanks Mike.:cheers:

And 2 of those big H2O fans live here at WIT... Maybe we will see these on their wrists in the near future?

Back
Top Bottom