Not open for further replies.

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
Hi All,
I wanted to take moment to welcome you to Stuhrling Underground, Night Owl TV's unique home-shopping experience in the form of a live weekly webcast.

As the former president of nine years, and currently vice-president of Stuhrling Original (watch company) along with being executive producer of Night Owl TV, it is my joy to present some of the finest timepieces ever produced by Stuhrling Original. These unique purchasing opportunities come at prices that cannot be beat anywhere. In most cases, these timepieces are hidden treasures from the vault that are so limited in quantity, that these models cannot be found in stock anywhere at any price!
HOWEVER, in order to be able to bring you these incredible offerings, we do have restrictions that we must abide by...

So that we do not compete directly or indirectly with any of our (Stuhrling’s) resellers, we can only allow the purchases to be made during our show time (Midnight EST) until 8:00 AM the following morning.
Also, as a further restriction we are not allowed to advertise the price that we are selling the watches for in any of our promotions leading up to the show. We can only reveal the final sale price during the live presentations.

Night Owl TV’s pricing structure allows for the tightest margins that consumers can expect...

At Night Owl TV, we are only charging a 15% fee (on top of our cost) to the end purchaser! By making products available to consumers in this type of transparent fashion, with such a small mark-up on the goods, Night Owl TV is completely unique! By my being an executive of Stuhrling Original, we at Night Owl TV are privy to product that in many cases no one else is, and we are allowed costs that are way below even the lowest wholesale prices. Combine that with Night Owl TV’s short margins, and you get opportunities that are “not normal!”
Thank you for your support. May you enjoy your new watches and wear them in good health!

Peace, Love, and All Good Things,
Lawrence Magen
Executive Producer – Night Owl TV Vice President – Stuhrling Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom