LUME MASTER 300 - HIGH END Custom Seiko Modification

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
This is not your typical SKX mod

Dec 12, 2019

AGF-l7-36N0NR8IiGw16PehTf_I-WG61OgnRb3kUbw=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Lume Shot

Hey guys! Today we take a look at a custom seiko build that I've been planning for a long time. I wanted to make a special piece that represents my channel to its fullest extent. For this project, I wanted to use the best parts available to create a fully custom Seiko "SKX" style diver that Seiko themselves should have made. This is not your typical SKX mod by any means. In reality, I could get several SKX's for the cost I had to invest for this build, but it wouldn't provide the same satisfaction. The Lume Master 300, or LM300 mod, is built from high end components that I've been collecting throughout the time I've been working on watches. After building for over two years now, I always had a list of parts that I would have liked to use if I ever decided to make my own mod to keep. Clear AR double domed sapphire crystal, brushed lumed chapter ring, coin edge bezel, 6r15 movement, strapcode bracelet, SBDX017 clasp, SBDX017 MM300 handset, Lumed Black Date Wheel and a Lumed Signed S crown were few of the parts that I really loved working with. Of course, the most desirable part is the original SBDX017 MM30 Dial, which is from a watch that was long discontinued and going for a premium on the market. I managed to get ahold of a few of them, which enabled me to create this masterpiece. I can't forget about the limited edition CT701 case that I've been saving - it's my favorite case of all time. Hope you guys enjoy this one, its really a special one.

Back
Top Bottom