Grand Seiko Snowflake Review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
[h=1]Seikos Stunning Watch[/h] Nov 8, 2019

AGF-l7-Z0S_ZAyDeQuQzjoJIhGccCTHnv4AZ4KJV6g=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Watchfinder & Co. presents:

There are some good dials out there, some really good dials, and there are some exceptional dials as well. But there’s only one dial that can be called the best—and it’s this, the Grand Seiko SBGA211.

Featured Watches:
Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA211G

Very impressive indeed. I'll give it that.:wink: Thanks for posting this up, Mike.:hat:

These guys do like to make bold statements and calling any one dial the "Best ever" is bold and attention seeking to be sure as something like this can only ever be an opinion. So having gotten pretty close to the snow flake on numerous occasions I can say; it is special, that's for sure. Best ever? Not to me. I don't like how the wedge for the power reserve detracts the eye. And as the narrator points out from afar it just looks white. That said, again it is quite special, quite special indeed.

Personally I prefer the textured Glashutte Original 60s dials, the Credor "Great Wave" is insanely special. Jaquet Droz does many a dial I would choose first if I could. But that's just my opinion. I guess its cool to spark the conversation.

Seikos Most Stunning Watch - Grand Seiko Snowflake
•Nov 10, 2019

AGF-l79eSPNNHJxabJzmVDaxAqp061gAuNspossXhQ=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Watch On

Grand Seiko is the luxury level of the famous Japanese watch company. At the very top of the collection we find the Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA211. The level of finish of the case and the stunning snow-dial along with the extremely accurate Spring Drive movement makes this watch a true luxury timepiece.

Back
Top Bottom