Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Seiko 5 Sports [REVIEW] You Might Like It More Than You Think...Seiko 5KX Review (SBSA003) added on 10/14/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Seiko 5 Sports [REVIEW] You Might Like It More Than You Think...Seiko 5KX Review (SBSA003) added on 10/14/19

Oct 6, 2019

The Slender Wrist

Here is my Seiko 5 Sports review. I picked the SRPD63 with the green dial and rose gold indices. It's no SKX replacement... but is it bad? Are the 100 m of water resistance and lack of screw-down crown a deal breaker? Could you like it more than you think? Find out now!

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for posting this one up, Mike.

Comment

Looks good from here, tanks, Mike!

Comment

No second thoughts here the movement upgrade alone is worth it, the applied Indicies, and many variations are icing on the cake I don't care about the wr, or crown.

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

Comment

Inheriting the legacy of the SKX : Seiko 5KX Review (SBSA003)

Oct 14, 2019

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
          If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
          As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X