Two New Sunrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

watchjac

Tyme Traveler
I added these two new Philip Sunrays not too long ago to my collection. And I have to say that I love everything about them. Which has come as a total surprise to me given that they are both a bit smaller than I'm use to at 39mm.

Now on to the pics!

Last edited:
Man those are real beauties!

i don't care what size they are, you gotta love them.

Two marvelous looking pieces indeed. An exceptionally refined presentation on the wrist.:outstand: ENJOY!

A couple of sleek beauties.

Congratulations!

Joe, I know how much you like your Philip Watches and these two additions are sweet as can be. Congrats on adding them to the collection.

Joe, I know how much you like your Philip Watches and these two additions are sweet as can be. Congrats on adding them to the collection.

awesome rainbow day of week and blue dial... nice scores...39mm perfect for me

Super nice, love the black, congrats.

Beautiful classical designs. I really like them Congrats on scoring these two!

Nice and dressy....could wear with a suit/tux for any formal affair.

Sweet pair, Joe. Nothin' but class.
Mine says "hi". :)

I initial said "WTH is a Suray" then launched the thread and saw your beautiful classic "Sunrays" Sweet! Reminds me of some awesome Omegas which I'm sure YOU are very familiar with my friend, Congrats & Enjoy. :up:

(I wish Steve could do something about posters editing thread titles once posted)
:no:

Last edited:
I initial said "WTH is a Suray" then launched the thread and saw your beautiful classic "Sunrays" Sweet! Reminds me of some awesome Omegas which I'm sure YOU are very familiar with my friend, Congrats & Enjoy. :up:

(I wish Steve could do something about posters editing thread titles once posted)
:no:

It's the damn auto correct on my new Macbook Pro it changed Sunray to Suray. I'm still having a hell of a time trying to stay ahead of it. Ugh And as to editing the thread titles after they've been posted.

Well I can remember that back at WG it was the same way once posted there was no changing the titles.
:)

I think they both look great. Even the size looks pretty good on your wrist. Congrats on pulling off a duet. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom