Classic Dress diver Philip Admirale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacco17

Tyme Machine
Founding Member
I decided to bring this out of hibernation. This was a classic from the past. Valjoux 7750 Sapphire crystal Limited Edition a nice deployant clasp. I was lucky to locate some of my links for this one since it did not fit me. I have this in the all white 48mm and both navy and white 44mm and a black dial on black leather strap. I need to start wearing these beauties again. I forgot to mention this one is 48mm. The nice thing about this model it is unique and is not a homage to anything I am aware of. Here are some pictures:

View attachment 9271

View attachment 9270

View attachment 9269

View attachment 9268

I decided to bring this out of hibernation. This was a classic from the past. Valjoux 7750 Sapphire crystal Limited Edition a nice deployant clasp. I was lucky to locate some of my links for this one since it did not fit me. I have this in the all white 48mm and both navy and white 44mm and a black dial on black leather strap. I need to start wearing these beauties again. I forgot to mention this one is 48mm. The nice thing about this model it is unique and is not a homage to anything I am aware of. Here are some pictures:

That's a beauty Stan, very nice watch to have on the bench. Why do you buy watches you don't wear? :hmm:

Glad you released this one from the deep sleep, Stan. Thanks for the pics.

That's a REALLY nice watch to just be laying around hibernating, you need to keep that one in the rotate Stan, enjoy!

Very nice, looks great on the wrist.

:outstand:A big congratulations, Stan!:up::applaud:

You have to let these out for some adventure more often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

How dare you let that beautiful TIMEpiece sleep that long, lol. Glad to see it's back on getting proper wristTIME!

I have always liked those, I wanted the small blue dial badly, but 44mm is still too large for me. I have to admire the Admiral and those who have them from afar and be jealous.
You have a great trio there.

Boy that's a sweet piece from the classic days! I have the black dial 44mm and the quality, even down to the wooden box is top notch! Good look for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an absolutely gorgeous watch Stan. Congrats on having it in your collection and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom