Panerai Luminor Submersible (Tritium Dial) PAM 024 Acciaio Watch Review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AAuE7mBLzF2z9tZRcSV8lJCD1bxtnapQtNpVzC5bdQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

WatchBox Reviews
Published on Feb 12, 2019

The Panerai Luminor Submersible Acciaio PAM 024 features a 44mm stainless steel case surrounding a black dial on a black rubber strap with a stainless steel deployant buckle. Functions include hours, minutes, small-seconds and date. The watch also measures 15.6mm in thickness and 53.5mm from lug-to-lug.

bbc260d03c424b49a4d666febdb62db9.jpg
0.jpg

8892SDh.jpg
z3jNszb.jpg

2nNuLWY.jpg
FZ1t4La.jpg

Reference Number
PAM 024

Material
Stainless Steel

Movement 7750PI modified Valjoux 7750
Mechanical (Automatic)

Case Size
44mm

Dial Color
Black

Crystal Sapphire
inverted Date Magnifier

Hour Markers
Dot,Arabic Numerals

Watch Shape
Round

Caseback
Solid

Complication
Date
Band Material
Rubber

Band Color
Black

Buckle Type
Deployant Buckle

Country/Region
Switzerland

Like contrasting finishing on the case and bezel.

Good looking and quite functional timepiece. Panerai is one of my favorite brands.

Good looking and quite functional timepiece. Panerai is one of my favorite brands.

BRUCE WILLIS got a couple PAMS in DEATH WISH re-make...they play a pretty big supporting role ...spoiler alert

​A very handsome, and impressive looking time piece, indeed. Thanks Mike.

BRUCE WILLIS got a couple PAMS in DEATH WISH re-make...they play a pretty big supporting role ...spoiler alert

Thanx for the heads up. I saw some big personality once in a watch article and they had a row of Panerai watches with the cases lined up. I think that it was in his dressing room. He must of had about 10 - 15 watches. I don't remember who, but I don't think that it was Bruce. Talk about loving a particular brand, wow.

Back
Top Bottom