Simple 3-hand analog with date display for an easy-read.​​​​​​​

Feb 13, 2020

Random Rob

Case Width: 44mm
    Case Thickness: 12mm
    Lug to Lug: 48mm
    Depth Rating: 20Bar (200m)
    Weight: 3.2oz on the rubber strap
    Movement: Casio Quartz Movement (Module 2784)
    Lug Width: 22mm

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

I did not know it came in blue... poor man's marlin... you don't have to be rich to live rich... a lot to get excited about with this tool...and no 6 mo hard labor PP chain gang...new wit USCLASSIC got the black and I think played with his cyclops... these are cool want the blue on a HDHU

Comment

Originally posted by ScottyB View Post
      I did not know it came in blue... poor man's marlin... you don't have to be rich to live rich... a lot to get excited about with this tool...and no 6 mo hard labor PP chain gang...new wit USCLASSIC got the black and I think played with his cyclops... these are cool want the blue on a HDHU
      Blue bargains Scotty! This was one ranks at the top of the could have, should have, would have list.

Air Blue Men's 44mm Blue Angels Automatic Sapphire Crystal Leather Strap Watch
      Movement:
      Japanese Miyota Citzen 9015 Automatic

$ 53.99

https://www.shophq.com/Product/638-951

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
      As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ScottyB
        ScottyB commented
        Editing a comment
        flieger BLUME...sweet...and a couple few layers SL

A marvelous offerings, from Casio! Thanks Mike.

Comment

Working...
      X