Casio MDV106-1AV

I am happy with the outcome.

Nice photos and they show how straight the cyclops was attached. If you should ever get a hankering to do a reverse surgery removal procedure here are a few videos for a cyclopsectomy.

I think mine would pop off easily but as for now I hope it will stay on. I think it will since it withstood some brushing to clean up the excess. I really thought I botched it up at first. Anyway thanks for posting. Perhaps others will give it a try. I used a couple layers of blue masking tape as a guide during the dry fitting alignment to help get it on correctly and that seemed to work in spite of my very shaky hands.

So now I have had it on wrist 24/7 for 17 days and it is running 1 second fast. Also I found it interesting to note the what appear to applied indices from the front are actually pressed from behind.

Behind the large plastic shock protector....

Click image for larger version  Name:	plastic protector.png Views:	0 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	677060

You can clearly see how the dial indices were pressed into the dial.

Click image for larger version  Name:	pressedindices.png Views:	0 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	677061

Finally a look with the battery removed

Click image for larger version  Name:	battery out.png Views:	0 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	677062

The above screenshots are not my watch but from a video I found on Youtube about changing the MDV106 battery

Back
Top Bottom