Website for Bulova watch parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locoboy5150

Tyme Machine
I was looking to swap the rubber strap on one of my Bulova dive watches for an OEM Bulova stainless steel bracelet and I stumbled across this website:

http://www.allamericanwatches.com/

They shipped it to me and it arrived in perfect condition here in California in about a week. That's pretty good considering that they're located all the way in Connecticut.

They have a large selection of bracelets to choose from too.

Thanks for the Heads up, information, and link, LB.:good::cool2:

This is just a heads up that this website does not include a pair of new spring bars with their bracelets. I bought a stainless steel bracelet from a 98B167 Precisionist to swap in place of the rubber strap on my 98B166. The new bracelet came with two end links, but the holes through them had a diameter of 2.5 mm. The diameter of the spring bars on my 98B166 was 2.0 mm. Thus, the end links moved around 0.5 mm and rattled.

I emailed Bulova's parts department at [email protected] and described my problem. They contacted me the next day and explained that the bracelet requires thin walled stainless steel tubes that slide between the spring bars and the end links in order to prevent that rattling. They just sent out a pair of them to me, free of charge.

So, if you're going to do a bracelet swap like what I did, be prepared to also contact Bulova and ask for these tubes or be ready to buy a pair of larger 2.5 mm spring bars somewhere else. All American Watches does not sell these necessary parts and does not include them with new bracelets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom