YEMA NAVYGRAF HERITAGE

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
NAVYGRAF_BANNER_12485d73-becc-446c-9dbb-983f0b03acf1.jpg

The Navygraf initially released in the early 1970s, with its mythical markers shaped in the form of an exclamation mark, is back in an improved version. Formerly waterproof at 200 meters, this new model now offers a water resistance of 300 meters to meet the requirements of contemporary amateurs and professionals of the underwater world. The 39mm case has been completely redesigned and is made of 316L steel with a brushed effect. Iconic and recognizable at first glance with bright yellow hands, the new Navygraf’s indexes and hands are treated with Super-LumiNova offering exceptional readability during day and at night.

MBP1000.png

MANUFACTURED MOVEMENT

The creation in 2011 of the AMBRE MBP 1000 house movement marks a new development for the brand and for the group. Reliability and performance characterize the brand’s legacy. The caliber MBP100 is a self-winding mechanical movement, made in France, entirely designed, developed and assembled in Morteau within the workshops of the Ambre group.

Equipped with an oscillating mass mounted on a ball bearing rotating in both directions, it guarantees a quick winding of the spring and a 45-hour power reserve. To this efficiency gain is added precision, provided by a regulator whose balance beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour.

The stoning totalizes 31 rubies including 2 located at the ends of the axis of the barrel: a technical choice to effectively reduce the friction generally observed at this element on the mechanical movements.

This “house” movement easily passed the so-called “Guillotine” test, subjecting, among other things, the mechanism to a series of shocks on its edge, a guarantee of its solidity.
NAVYGRAF_CASE.png

BRUSHED CASE

39mm case with integrated crown guards. 316L stainless steel
with a brushed effect.

NAVYGRAF_SAPPHIRE_BEZEL.jpg

SAPPHIRE BEZEL

Scratch-resistant sapphire glass bezel with black insert and matt white plating to mirror the glossy rendering of the former bakelite resin bezel.

NAVYGRAF_HANDS.jpg

HANDS

The uniqueness of the Navygraf is the hands which are bright yellow offering increased readability in all circumstances.

Navygraf_Index.jpg

MARKERS

The iconic vintage orange coloured markers are shaped in the form of an exclamation mark, a distinct signature of the Navygraf model.

NAVYGRAF_CROWN.jpg

SIGNED CROWN

Screw-down crown with vintage Y Yema logo engraved.

NAVYGRAF_CASEBACK.jpg

CASEBACK

Developed to withstand intensive use, the caseback also stands out for its high-end aesthetics: Engraved with Yema's historic coat of arms and embossed brushed effect.

NAVYGRAF_STEEL_BAND.jpg

DIVER STEEL BAND

The Navygraf anti-corrosion 316 L stainless steel band with secure lock comes with a divers extension so you can adjust it easily and quickly over a diving suit.

NAVYGRAF_LUMESHOT.png

SUPER-LUMINOVA

The hands and markers are treated with Swiss Super-LumiNova so as to offer perfect readability in low light conditions.

HOUSING

DIMENSIONS

Diameter : 39 mm
Thickness: 12 mm
Lug: 19 mm

CASE
Brushed 316L stainless steel

BEZEL
Scratch-resistant sapphire bezel
Unidirectional with black insert graduated in 120 divisions, white plating under sapphire ring

CROWN
Screw-down crown, vintage Y Yema logo engraved

CRYSTAL
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflection treatment

WATER RESISTANCE
30 BAR / 990 Feet / 300 m

MOVEMENT

MOVEMENT
Automatic

CALIBER
MBP1000 French In-House Movement
Self winding with ball bearings rotor
31 Rubies
28 800 A/h

ACCURACY
Minimum accuracy of +/- 12 seconds per day Observed accuracy of +/- 6 seconds per day
Adjustments and checks made before and after assembly by our watchmakers

POWER RESERVE
45 hours

FUNCTIONS
Hours, minutes, seconds

DIAL

DIAL
Matt black dial

MARKERS
Vintage orange coloured markers shaped in the form of an exclamation mark
Super-LumiNova C5

HANDS
XL hands, bright yellow seconds hand
Super-LumiNova C5

BAND
FINISHING
Reissue of 1970 "Oyster" vintage band, light-weighting stainless steel with brushed effect

CLASP
Diver extension folding clasp with secure-lock and minted Yema vintage logo

MATERIAL
316L Stainless Steel

Get in touch to secure your numbered time piece and obtain a 10% off voucher.
https://en.yema.com/products/yema-navygraf-heritage-ynav2019-am

SUPERMAN_NAVYGRAF_SPECS_DRAWING.jpg

SUPERMAN_HERITAGE_BLUE_BRACELET_HORIZONTAL.jpg

https://oceanictime.blogspot.com/20...HmLRnb2UwbXChBuhtZFjQdA_ILMXp5f3xfCIU8mASaHAo

2019-02-26
YEMA Navygraf HERITAGE

Yema has released a new and improved reissue of their iconic Navygraf from the early 1970s which returns equipped with Yema's in-house automatic movement.

The Navygraf initially released in the early 1970s, with its iconic markers shaped in the form of an exclamation mark paired with bright yellow XL hands – these remain;

however its 39mm case has been completely redesigned and is now made of modern 316L Stainless steel with a brushed finish.

YEMA%2BNavygraf%2BHERITAGE%2B03.jpg

The Navygraf Heritage has been released as 500 numbered pieces with an MSRP of 749USD. Delivery will commence on June 1st 2019.

​A cool looking, standard size, automatic, from Yema. Thanks Mike.

Pretty cool but so many choices at lower price point, but in-house
engine too!

When I post something it doesn't mean I like it, but if one person happens to, then my time is worth it. Perfect example is the Helson Shark Diver. I'm a big fan and have been for years. I own several. When I posted the titanium model with the sharks on the dial, I didn't care for it, not my taste. You picked one up, and I can appreciate that. I have no stake in anything I post nor does it matter. The more information on a watch forum of everything that comes around is a good thing IMO.

iFwdi4l06yUfakZDVoMBb4sJ-8Lf1EmYDbwoVKKmsooefmPnWQG2w2BhYUZSchQ1YPTcK8Wp5J5QKitqajiqCg

Back
Top Bottom