How wide is......

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacerguy

Tyme Master Jr.
Hello all.. Anyone have a 55mm gauge?
How wide is the crystal on a 55mm gauge? As a reference, my invictas are 30-35mm.
Also how long is the watch lug end to lug end? As a reference, my biggest invictas (zeus, seabase, venom) are about 60mm.
Im picking one up, and wanted to doublecheck.

Thanks.

I only have the pee wee version :(

That's ok, son.....one day, you'll get a big boys, grownup watch! It' getting late now...go washup for bed Lol....
Actually im figuring its Zeus-like.....i just wanna be sure. Thanks!

Hello all.. Anyone have a 55mm gauge?
How wide is the crystal on a 55mm gauge? As a reference, my invictas are 30-35mm.
Also how long is the watch lug end to lug end? As a reference, my biggest invictas (zeus, seabase, venom) are about 60mm.
Im picking one up, and wanted to doublecheck.

Thanks.

The 55mm Gauge crystal is 39.25mm in diameter. Lug 2 lug is 57.95mm.

The 55mm Gauge crystal is 39.25mm in diameter. Lug 2 lug is 57.95mm.

Thank you so much. Ive been told if i wear zeus and venom and seabases without issues (even though they are 52mm), this 55mm watch should be fine. The measurements are pretty close.

Thank you so much. Ive been told if i wear zeus and venom and seabases without issues (even though they are 52mm), this 55mm watch should be fine. The measurements are pretty close.

You will have no problem with the Gauge, in fact it will probably be easier to wear than your Invicta big ones. The lugs are very short so the strap/bracelet falls down at almost a right angle to the cylindrical case. I have a 7" wrist and it sits nicely on top like a hockey puck.

I really love the Gauge, it's my favorite Android model. I hope Wing makes an iteration of it with Aragon.

55' Gauge? I have a few...:grin

For it's size, it's one of the most comfy watches you'll ever wear.

image2%252520%25252835%252529.JPG
image3%252520%25252831%252529.JPG

I echo ARA...thats a heck of a collection.
Dont drop that drawer....you will upset the seismic balance in the central united states!

Great collection Lee,have these 3 autos and they are cool watches.

SfnIUN6Y5Yne7oZMWH_Y8ef1GgrL_WH5GDMJbpUHh_6DiBaMJwUvFnXNOCFTTDdfeLJm=w1920-h1200-rw-no

DSC00080Acopy_zps7e7255c7.jpg~original
IgSlJLk_InYyMaXuzMJycegZ9JgluzoJu3OBNu6-HDWi8UJITKhYkzwOyPVDId7Et1c=w1920-h1200-rw-no

android-dm-gauge-automatic-ad742bkbu.jpg

I say go for it Bob. I'd even pay the guy double his asking price and send him a smoked turkey and fifth of Pappy Van Winkle Reserve:). No, really, they are super easy to wear even though they are big. If you can wear a venom then you will definitely like these.

I say go for it Bob. I'd even pay the guy double his asking price and send him a smoked turkey and fifth of Pappy Van Winkle Reserve:). No, really, they are super easy to wear even though they are big. If you can wear a venom then you will definitely like these.

Hear ye, hear ye.....I am branching out...this green quartz 55mm Gauge will be my SECOND Android in a few months. The other was a blue Museum Chrono quartz. Both bought from fellow WITS, lmadsen and sota0003 are super. Thanks, Brad.

You will have no problem with the Gauge, in fact it will probably be easier to wear than your Invicta big ones. The lugs are very short so the strap/bracelet falls down at almost a right angle to the cylindrical case. I have a 7" wrist and it sits nicely on top like a hockey puck.

I really love the Gauge, it's my favorite Android model. I hope Wing makes an iteration of it with Aragon.

Your assesment was spot on! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom