Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitch Mason – Chronicle Prototype Preview (no-date dial with the Miyota 9039) $379.00 on Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Mason – Chronicle Prototype Preview (no-date dial with the Miyota 9039) $379.00 on Kickstarter

36.5mm case/43.5mm L2L/12mm height/20mm lugs

May 8,2020

Average Bros

On this special episode, we're previewing a handsome prototype from new comer Mitch Mason. The Chronicle is their take on a tough everyday field watch that's as versatile as it is stylish. I'm really enjoying this one and look forward to seeing these go into production with the planned refinements over this already compelling prototype. Let me know what you all think in the comments below, thanks guys!

https://mitchmason.com/

SPECIFICATIONS

Case
    Diameter: 36.5mm
    Lug to lug: 43.5mm
    Thickness: 12mm (excluding crystal +1.5mm)
    Lug width: 20mm
    Water resistance: 200m
    Crown: Screw-down
    Caseback: Screw-down with engraved artwork
    Material: 316L stainless steel

Crystal
    Double domed sapphire with 5 layers of anti-reflective coating on underside.

Movement
    Calibre: Miyota 9039 (24 jewels)
    Mechanism: Automatic and hand-winding
    Power reserve: 42 hours
    Frequency: 28,800 bph (4Hz)

Dial and Hands
    Dial: Metallic brushing with sandwiched numerals at 3,6,9,12/ vintage matte with printed numerals
    Hands: Unique Mitch Mason handset
    Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova®

Straps
    Material: Full-grain vegetable tanned Italian leather/ Top grade suede leather with calf leather lining
    Stitching: By hand
    Buckle/ Spring bars: Signed/ Quick-release

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN DETAILS

The Chronicle will launch on Kickstarter in 2020.
    Stay tuned for more information on the exact launch date.

Starting at
    USD 379
    Retail (Post-Campaign)
    USD 499

vibe
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Nice looking watch. IMO, checks all the boxes as far as specs for the price.
    We already have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

Comment

Very impressive, and with some nice executions.Thanks Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmartian View Post
        Nice looking watch. IMO, checks all the boxes as far as specs for the price.
        yeah...handsome...ghost buster

Comment

Dang I love that hand set!!!
          Some men are morally opposed to violence. Fortunately for them, the men that protect them are not

Comment

Like the watch, very sharp looking. Wish it was at least a 45mm. A little too small for me.

Comment

May 31, 2020

Kickstarter launch date
              As you may know, our project is currenly in the pre/ launch and marketing phase with the original launch date planned for June/ July 2020. We at the Mitch Mason team have been working tirelessly to bring the project to fruition and the support and feedback from you has been our greatest motivation.

However, with the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently unfolding globally, we have been put off-track and are experiencing major delays in many aspects of the project. It is with a heavy heart for us to announce that we are postponing the Kickstarter launch date. Making this decision was painful, but it is necessary as we are fully committed to creating the best products for our supporters. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and we hope that you are safe during this difficult time.

Further details will be announced once they are finalised.

Ben

https://stitchesandbuckles.com/blogs...ason-chronicle

https://microbrandwatchworld.com/rev...son-chronicle/

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
              If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
              As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
              Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i like the blue... 2 B continued ...post virus

Comment

I like the case design...
                  Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Working...
                  X