Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aerotec Sea Hunt Launch Date OCT 07, 2019 8:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) is 11:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerotec Sea Hunt Launch Date OCT 07, 2019 8:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) is 11:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=594b5cff

ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO UNTIL WE LAUNCH OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!

We will be launching the Sea Hunt on Monday 7th October 2019 at 8:00am Pacific Time.

The following link will become live when the campaign goes live at the above time:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/788728628/sea-hunt-500m-diver-under-280-and-is-full-of-special-detail?ref=4rv33a&token=594b5cff

For those who might like to back the project then it is probably a good idea to register with Kickstarter and add a payment method which should help you to secure a Super Early bird slot.

So I will leave you with the above link ready for Monday, thanks for reading and thank you in advance for those who decide to back us. It's a lovely watch so let's hope we get there! AEROTEC WATCHES

A retro diver inspired dive watch with the concept of heritage and modernity, design with functionality by giving you the best of both worlds.

Aerotec Sea Hunt Limited Edition
    Diver 500m Watch

LAUNCHING on Kickstarter 7th October 2019 at 8:00am Pacific Time.

Sea Hunt 500m Diver Under $280 And Is Full Of Special Detail
    A good value retro diver inspired dive watch with the concept of heritage and modernity, design with functionality of both world

Pledge AU$ 399 or more
    SUPER EARLY BIRD
    Any Sea Hunt.

INCLUDES:
    - 1 unit of Sea Hunt.
    - 1 Italian aged leather strap.
    - 1 Premium Aerotec packaging.

Add-Ons
    - Leather roll : Add AU$ 39
    - Extra bracelet : Add AU$ 55
    - Meteorite dial upgrade : Add AU$ 150
    ( Add the amount to your contribution )

( You'll choose the exact color styles at campaign end )

Save AU$ 300 off the future retail price.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY
    Mar 2020
    SHIPS TO
    Anywhere in the world

https://watchintyme.com/forum/watch-style-forums/dive-watches/42403-aerotec-watches-sea-hunt

Case size: 40 mm
    Case thickness: 14.1 mm excluding domed sapphire crystal
    Lug width: 20 mm
    Lug to lug: 48 mm
    Weight: 98.9grams ( case ) 113.2 grams ( with leather strap )
    Caseback: Unique caseback
    Crown: Screwdown embossed A signed logo
    Movement: JAPANESE MIYOTA 9015 Automatic
    Dial : Meteorite or brushed dial with applied 3D indexes filled with C3 Super-Luminova
    Crystal: 3.3 mm Double domed sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating underneath
    Water resistant: 50 ATM / 500M
    Strap: Italian aged leather and stainless steel bracelet
    Packaging: AEROTEC packaging box
    Warranty: 1 Year International

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.

Comment

https://watchintyme.com/forum/watch-...tches-sea-hunt

WE LAUNCH OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LIVE TOMORROW OCTOBER 07/2019

It's confirmed that we will be launching the Sea Hunt on Monday 7th October 2019 at 8:00am Pacific Time.

8:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) is 11:00 AM Eastern Time (ET)

The following link will become live when the campaign goes live at the above time:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/788728628/sea-hunt-500m-diver-under-280-and-is-full-of-special-detail?ref=4rv33a&token=594b5cff

For those who might like to back the project then it is probably a good idea to register with Kickstarter and add a payment method which should help you to secure a Super Early bird slot.

So I will leave you with the above link ready for Monday, thanks for reading and thank you in advance for those who decide to back us. It's a lovely watch so let's hope we get there!

Sea Hunt 500m Diver Under $280 And Is Full Of Special Detail

A good 28.800 bph automatic Miyota 9015 value retro diver inspired dive watch with the concept of heritage and modernity, design with functionality of both world.

IMO the watch isn't bad for under $300.00. Zelos was selling full kits for $299.00 with NH movements in kits in either SS or CUSN8 marine bronze with the Swiss Sellita SW200 for $399.00. Both had an up-charge of $150.00 for the meteorite dials, so the price isn't out of line. The best thing this Aerotec has going IMO is the unique cool looking diver helmet visor with glass window case back.

Swiss Sellita SW200
      -40mm Diameter, 46mm Lug to Lug Length
      -500m Water Resistant and Vintage Style ?€œBox?€? Crystal Sapphire
      -120 Clicks Brushed and Fully Lumed Ceramic Bezel
      -316L SS case
      -Fully Lumed Dial, Using Swiss BGW9 Superluminova
      $399.00 USD includes S&H

Package Includes
      Leather Watch Roll
      Tropic Rubber Strap
      Waxed 'Vintage' effect Leather strap
      Steel Warranty Card
      Wooden Gift Box

1 Australian Dollar equals
      0.68 United States Dollar
      Oct 6, 7:28 AM UTC ? Disclaimer Pledge AU$ 399 = $270.16

399 Australian Dollar equals
      270.16 United States Dollar
      Oct 6, 7:28 AM UTC ? Disclaimer SUPER EARLY BIRD

Add-Ons
      - Leather roll : Add AU$ 39 Australian Dollar = $26.41 USD (Oct 6, 7:28 AM UTC ? Disclaimer)
      - Extra bracelet : Add AU$ 55 Australian Dollar = $37.24 USD (Oct 6, 7:28 AM UTC ? Disclaimer)
      - Meteorite dial upgrade : Add AU$ 150 Australian Dollar = $101.57 USD (Oct 6, 7:28 AM UTC ? Disclaimer)

$270.16 Watch
      +$26.41 Watch Roll
      +$37.24 Bracelet
      =$333.81 Total
      +$101.57 Meteorite Dial add-on
      =$435.38 Grand Total USD

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      Abraham Lincoln

Comment

That price is really good for what you get. Wonder how many super early birds there will be a number or a time frame. Even the early bird price is not bad at 20 more. Will take a look in the morning. Those tattoos look fimilar or not but I thought it might be Angel's. Thanks Mike for the heads up!
        Mike

Comment

Thanks for the update, Mike.

Comment

Open. 350 SEB's

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
              Open. 350 SEB's
              Price looks like $269.13. I just checked the conversion rate.

399 Australian Dollar equals
              269.13 United States Dollar
              Oct 7, 3:33 PM UTC ? Disclaimer

Pledge AU$ 399 or more ABOUT US$ 270 SUPER EARLY BIRD Limited (335 left of 350) 15 backers Any Sea Hunt. INCLUDES: - 1 unit of Sea Hunt. - 1 Italian aged leather strap. - 1 Premium Aerotec packaging. Add-Ons - Leather roll : Add AU$ 39 - Extra bracelet : Add AU$ 55 - Meteorite dial upgrade : Add AU$ 150 ( Add the amount to your contribution ) ( You'll choose the exact color styles at campaign end )

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Sorry rw, I meant 350 super early bird slots. Should have been clearer, I see how that was easy to confuse as 350 bucks.

Comment

No biggie Paul. Nothing to be sorry about. I just wanted to clarify the price in case someone else was curious about the price as well. It's crawling along at a slow pace. Having 350 early birds is a lot better than 50 or a hundred. Hope it makes the mark. A Miyota 9015, sapphire crystal and a cool case back isn't bad for a base package. I'm not in, but I would go with the burgundy dial on the strap if I was. I'm not digging the branded end links on the bracelet.

$12,747
                  pledged of $26,326 goal
                  backers
                  29days to go

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Exactly what I'm in for, the burgundy on strap. Name on the end links was a no-no for me. Maybe if enough don't want that and say so maybe they will change that. Would probably add one on if they did for their price.

Comment

seems like quite a value proposition. And while it mimics the Oris Diver's 65 in many ways, I do find it unique enough. Too small for me. Not sure how I feel about the caseback.

also not sure how I feel about this trend of these kickstarters getting Youtubers to make these videos. They kinda become paid promos.
                      "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

looks nice I can always use a good lookin auto
                        L.T.R
                        Learn Teach Repeat

Comment

Launch was huge, tremendous, amazing!

We got some serious waves, just under 24 hours with over 58% funded.

We know you all can't wait to get your hands on this watch, so please can you share this campaign

$15,204
                          pledged of $26,307 goal
                          backers
                          28days to go

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

so I watched the JOMW review and I think he misses a couple things. It looks to me like the 9 o'clock marker is crooked and the bracelet doesn't sit flush against the case. You can explain all these things away by saying it is a prototype, but Aerotech does need to make sure its all addressed.
                            "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

i Aerotec-Team. I watched different YT-reviews about the Sea Hunt and the Hour- and Minute-Hands looked very rough. Some polishing or something would make them look very nicer, in my opinion. Greetings from Germany.
                              Actually the concept design of the hands is to matched the Meteorite and brushed dial, let’s hear what other backers has got to say, we can change to polished type if you all agree. Thanks Team Aerotec
                              pledged of $26,318 goal
                              backers
                              26days to g
                              o

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X