Double Dome Sapphire
    Screw Down Caseback
    Unidirectional Rotatable 120 Positions
    Ceramic Bezel Filled
    20mm Lug Width, Lug to Lug 50mm
    316L Stainless Steel 7-Link BOR Bracelet with Ratcheting Clasp
    6.5mm Triple Sealed Screw down crown
    5 Versions Available

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

A sharp looking piece in some cool executions! Thanks for the HU, information, and link, Mike.

Comment

Some cool color choices and case back logo, tanks, Mike.

Comment

Some sharp looking TIMEpieces befitting for most wrists.
        Thanks Mike
        I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Looks nice...

Comment

I could have easily made it in on the SEB price, but I'm not a fan of beads of rice bracelets.
            "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
            Abraham Lincoln

Comment

while certainly not breaking new ground there are some things to really like about this, the color combos in particular, the claps in the pic looks pretty well made, drilled lugs. Its small formy taste from a width perspective but looks too tall actually in the wrist shot.... IMO.
              "It had to start somewhere, It had to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?"

Comment

Not even at the halfway goal point. IMO they should have set the early bird threshold higher. The price isn't bad for the watch. It's funny how people see the $40.00 for S&H and complain about it. I know it comes out to the same cost, but they probably would have been better off just including the S&H in the package price.

Thanks for your advise. Fedex cannot offer a better price to us at this moment as we are a very new company to them. But we will fight for better rate for sure.

The shipping cost may seems high when comparing with the price of our watch, but at the same time, the price that we set for Marlin is relatively low, by concerning on the parts that we used. This is what we aim at providing quality watch with an affordable price.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by darkoverlord View Post
                  while certainly not breaking new ground there are some things to really like about this, the color combos in particular, the claps in the pic looks pretty well made, drilled lugs. Its small formy taste from a width perspective but looks too tall actually in the wrist shot.... IMO.

DO hip-hopped this accurately... i just differ in that it is big for my range now freedom of the wrist... but concur in that it looks tall @ 14.5mm top of the dome

- it is very pretty and reminds of the 3 hand tool fetish that feverishly & inexplicably captivated me for a decade...looks like good value here

Comment

Dificiano Marlin (Kickstarter NOW!)

Random Rob
                    Published on Jul 6, 2019

At only $250 this is a killer affordable diver that you really may want to swoop up.

It's close to $290.00 with the $40.00 S$H

For my money the Newmark71 is a better buy @ $399.00 including the S&H with a 28,800 Miyota movement. Unfortunately both campaigns are struggling to become a reality.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-watch-reissue

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

From the pix it seems rather tall. Liking the bracelet though and its easy on the wallet...
                      Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

Working...
                      X