• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELEASE THE KRAKEN! The Hamtun H2 Kraken

Just One More Watch
    Published on Feb 23, 2019

https://watchintyme.com/showthread.p...ghlight=Hamtun
    "Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.
    As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide".
    Abraham Lincoln

​Clean, smooth, and easy read. Thanks Mike.

Comment

I cancelled my Kickstarter pledge for the Tsao Watch (DLC/Meteorite) because I just couldn’t get past the pin and collar bracelet. This model is tough coated titanium and now has a meteorite dial option that I selected. Screws in links, elabore Stelleta movement, stretch goal unlocked for titanium ratcheting clasp - I may stay the course for this one.
      -Rob

Comment

Originally posted by gopennstate View Post
        I cancelled my Kickstarter pledge for the Tsao Watch (DLC/Meteorite) because I just couldn’t get past the pin and collar bracelet. This model is tough coated titanium and now has a meteorite dial option that I selected. Screws in links, elabore Stelleta movement, stretch goal unlocked for titanium ratcheting clasp - I may stay the course for this one.

Comment

Joined the campaign myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
            Joined the campaign myself.

Comment

I’am In also, leaning towards the white dial with the Seiko NH35 Movement. Have The H1 from the original KS campaign, great watch for the money. This upgraded new KS version looks even better, and I trust Ross (creator) to deliver on his commitments. Almost 1,200 supporters with 14 days to go, speaks for itself.
              Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by itsonlytime View Post
                I’am In also, leaning towards the white dial with the Seiko NH35 Movement. Have The H1 from the original KS campaign, great watch for the money. This upgraded new KS version looks even better, and I trust Ross (creator) to deliver on his commitments. Almost 1,200 supporters with 14 days to go, speaks for itself.

Comment

I'm in for one, as well. This Kickstarter campaign has gotten quite a response.

Comment

The price is great on this one. White dial would be my choice, that is if I were buying...

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey...

Comment

I just saw that there was a blue option as well as a couple more possible dial color options (light blue, orange, yellow). I just backed off of the meteorite and will get one of the color dial options. Will likely go with light blue if that is made available (it has not been confirmed yet). Below is the blue dial that has been confirmed:

Kraken Watch by Robert Terrill, on Flickr
                      -Rob

Comment

Originally posted by gopennstate View Post
                        I just saw that there was a blue option as well as a couple more possible dial color options (light blue, orange, yellow). I just backed off of the meteorite and will get one of the color dial options. Will likely go with light blue if that is made available (it has not been confirmed yet). Below is the blue dial that has been confirmed:

Kraken Watch by Robert Terrill, on Flickr
                        Rob I think you made a good decision. As much as I am a fan of Ross and Hamtun, I just think the Meteorite Dial Choice is a stretch for him at this stage, both on price, and his ability to have to redesign the case thickness, purchase and integrate quality Meteorite dials, and properly regulate Asian Selitta movements. This is just my opinion, but that is why I am keeping it simple, and sticking with an NH35 white or maybe Light Blue, or Grey pebble Dial, if offered, in the already designed and tested Prototype case. For meterorite dials, check out Zelos, I have 3, and all are outstanding, especially my latest Ti skyraider, Elshan is an experienced Pro.
                        Remember yesterday, Dream about tomorrow, but Live for Today.

Mark

Comment

I'm not crazy about this one right now and nothing really separates it from the flood of watches that constantly hit the market. Once I see more actual production models, I may feel different. It's only a matter of time before they end up on Mass-drop if I should have a change of heart.

Pledge £219 or moreABOUT $291

Super early bird

One of our brand new Kraken H2 titanium automatic dive watches in your choice of colour. All H2 models come with our scratch-resistant coating as standard.
                          Seiko NH35a movement by default. Add £100 to upgrade to the Swiss Sellita SW200 elaboré grade movement.

INCLUDES:
                          • Titanium bracelet
                          • Kraken H2 titanium watch

ESTIMATED DELIVERY Sep 2019
                          SHIPS TO Anywhere in the world

Reward no longer available
                          450 backers
                          Limited to 200 orders

Pledge £239 or more ABOUT $317

Early bird

One of our brand new Kraken H2 titanium automatic dive watches in your choice of colour. All H2 models come with our scratch-resistant coating as standard.
                          Seiko NH35a movement by default. Add £100 to upgrade to the Swiss Sellita SW200 elaboré grade movement.

INCLUDES:
                          • Titanium bracelet
                          • Kraken H2 titanium watch

ESTIMATED DELIVERY Sep 2019
                          SHIPS TO Anywhere in the world

Reward no longer available
                          575 backers
                          Limited to 200 orders

"Flesh could not keep its glamour, nor eyes their sheen. They would go to nothing soon. But monsters are forever"

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
                          Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm not a big fan of titanium watches, I can count on one hand the ones I own, my favorite is the Tempest Commodore. Haldor had the HHC hard coating now this scratch-resistant “tough” titanium clear finish. I wonder if these finishes are such "game changers" why other brands don't use them. Obviously it must not be an expensive process judging by the KS prices.

Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by sbmutz View Post
                              I'm in for one, as well. This Kickstarter campaign has gotten quite a response.

Comment

Working...
                              X