leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member
Christopher Ward
Private Sale– 2 day priority access – Half Price Watches
For 48 hours only, receive exclusive private access to our January Sale before it opens to the general public at midnight Tuesday 7th January.
*Half Price watches. The number of items per customer will be limited to 5 and duplicate items limited to 1. Sale stock is available to purchase via the website only (no phone or emails orders please). 60|60 Guarantee does not apply to Sale straps and bracelets unless faulty. For full Sale information visit our Terms and Conditions page.
Free standard delivery worldwide, 60-day free returns, 5-year movement guarantee
mail
FOLLOW CHRISTOPHER WARD
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
Contact Us
What our customers say about us
Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward, 1 Park Street,
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1SL, United Kingdom

Half PriceNearly New 60%Nearly New 30%Straps - over 70%Straps - over 50%Nearly New Bracelets

Half-Price-banner-1538x410_3.png
https://www.christopherward.co.uk/events/jansale2020/half-price

Half Price Half Price

Last edited:
Half PriceNearly New 60%Nearly New 30%Straps - over 70%Straps - over 50%Nearly New Bracelets

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/ev...-new-bracelets
Nearly New Bracelets

Stored in our archives until now, these Nearly New marine-grade stainless steel bracelets have become available with a 30% saving. With a variety of logos from throughout CW history and some plain models, plus different types of diver’s extensions (all are mentioned in their product descriptions), here’s an opportunity to find a bracelet at an even better price.

Last edited:
Very nice watch Steve, congrats. The boxed crystal is very cool. :hmm: If the shipping is indicative of things to come, maybe Christopher Ward leaving was a very good move.

Very nice watch Steve, congrats. The boxed crystal is very cool. :hmm: If the shipping is indicative of things to come, maybe Christopher Ward leaving was a very good move.

Thanks. Overall I really do like this watch, but I do find the logo distracting. That is the only negative I have and in the grand scheme of things that's not to bad I guess.

Back
Top Bottom