Christopher Ward C60 42mm MK3 Review

roadwarrior

Grand Tyme Master
Founding Member
AGF-l7_QJPrmkhZ2hBB43rWAMdziAkJTfrAI8sU8Sg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Oct 22, 2019

Random Rob

Thank you Steve for sharing this great value driven Ward C60 with us.

A very clean, smooth, standard size, automatic, three hand, from Christopher Ward. Handsome, and stylish. Thanks Mike.:hat:

Interesting that CW does not hold their value per the RR if flipping. I do not own one but curious if true?

Interesting that CW does not hold their value per the RR if flipping. I do not own one but curious if true?

Like anything else it varies on the model and condition. You're definitely not going to buy them, like most watches as an investment. If you buy smart and the watch is BNIB you can have a chance at recouping most of the buying price spent.

wait what u mean i have not been " investing " in hundreds of watches these last 10 years ? but seriously...

- looks very nice imho... second... 20-30% haircut seems pretty par for the course and nothing to warn about... in fact... i gladly took my haircuts especially after getting to rub it -wear it- whisper sweet nothings... and let's not forget drumroll the " unboxing "

what i found the most disheartening in my 10+ career is hitting a clinker or non-liquid model which just won't move due to the blowing and shifting of the fickle winds of fortune

and now i have adrenal fatigue PTWD POST TRAUMATIC WATCH DISORDER... and no longer have the stomach to do flips and the attendant behaviors necessary to be an ethical flipper... my flipping days are in the rear view

Unless its a premium brands like a Rolex, if you pay full retail, you're not recouping what you paid. We all shop the sales, pre-orders, etc., I usually get pretty close to what I paid. The watches I flip are all in BNIB condition, they are not being worn, that is why I flip.

This Christopher Ward retails on the US website for $900, but there is a $125 discount code, if you buy from the UK site, there is 100pounds discount, and a favorable exchange rate, I paid about $715. This one is a keeper, but if I do flip, I think I could come close to what I paid.

Back
Top Bottom