👋🏻Wave goodbye to summer with the new C65 Trident 316L Limited Edition

leelovesbug

Tyme Warper
Staff member
Warper
Deals Master
Founding Member

With the sun setting on summer here in the United Kingdom, we’ve found a new means of providing some warmth throughout the coming autumnal months: the new C65 Trident 316L Limited Edition.

Boasting a bright yellow dial framed by a stainless steel bezel – made from 316L alloy, and why just 316 have been made – the C65 is a vintage dive watch that’ll add glow to any collection.
New releases

The C65 Trident 316L Limited Edition is just one of nine exciting new releases added to the CW Collection. To be among the first to see them out in the wild, they’re available below:
Loupe #14
Ready to read

Covering our latest releases plus a number of articles to be enjoyed with your lunchtime coffee, the latest edition of our quarterly magazine is available to read online now.
C65 quick-release bracelets

All of the models in our C65 Trident Collection are now fully equipped with quick-release stainless steel bracelet options, making swapping your watch onto a new bracelet a job that takes only seconds.
How to clean your watch

No matter how hard we try, sometimes a watch will display signs of its owner’s action-packed lifestyle. In our new ‘how to’ video series, we show how you can return it back to its absolute best.
Save $125 off
your next purchase

125CW19: $125 off purchases of $625 or more*​

Save £100 off
your next purchase

100CW19: £100 off purchases of £500 or more*​
*Valid until midnight 31 October 2019. Enter code in the “promo code” box at checkout to apply the saving. Voucher codes are not valid on clearance, sale, nearly new or archive items. T&Cs apply, see vouchers for details.
mail
FOLLOW CHRISTOPHER WARD
Christopher Ward, 1 Park Street,
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1SL, United Kingdom

giphy.gif

200.jpg

(Christopher Ward)
Sep 5, 14:44 BST
Good Afternoon,
I do apologise you feel this way, no problem at all.
Please do let me know if you need anything else.
Have a lovely day.
Kind Regards,

Customer Service Advisor
1 Park Street
T: +44 (0)1628 763040
Maidenhead
christopherward.co.uk
Berkshire SL6 1SL
United Kingdom

Jul 15, 11:02 BST

Dear Michael,
Thank you for reaching out.
Our web team are currently investigating this issue and we will come back to you once I have
an answer from the team as I am keen to get your watch on your wrist as quickly as possible.
Kind regards,

A very handsome, C65 Trident, 316L, limited edition, three hand, from Christopher Ward. Thanks Lee.:hat:

I pulled the trigger on this one. The 125 code did not work for me, I did use the 100 code. Also, looks like the UK site is still cheaper than the US site.

c65-41h3h1-s00y0-wk_laydown.jpg

(Christopher Ward)
Sep 5, 14:44 BST
Good Afternoon,
I do apologise you feel this way, no problem at all.
Please do let me know if you need anything else.
Have a lovely day.
Kind Regards,

Customer Service Advisor
1 Park Street
T: +44 (0)1628 763040
Maidenhead
christopherward.co.uk
Berkshire SL6 1SL
United Kingdom

Jul 15, 11:02 BST

Dear Michael,
Thank you for reaching out.
Our web team are currently investigating this issue and we will come back to you once I have
an answer from the team as I am keen to get your watch on your wrist as quickly as possible.
Kind regards,

Does this mean you tried to place an order and it didn't get resolved so you cancelled? What were you going for?

I pulled the trigger on this one. The 125 code did not work for me, I did use the 100 code. Also, looks like the UK site is still cheaper than the US site.
big congrats, I hope we get to see pics!

c65-41h3h1-s00y0-wk_laydown.jpg

I don't know Paul, you may want to check this out again. When I look at this on the US site I get $910. and $785 with the $125 discount code. On the UK site I get (with the conversion from pounds to dollars) $991.55 and $866.93 with the £100. discount code. There are 2 codes, 1 for the US $125 and 1 for the UK market for £100

I don't know Paul, you may want to check this out again. When I look at this on the US site I get $910. and $785 with the $125 discount code. On the UK site I get (with the conversion from pounds to dollars) $991.55 and $866.93 with the £100. discount code. There are 2 codes, 1 for the US $125 and 1 for the UK market for £100

You have to change the country to United States, then they take the VAT tax off. I paid $730.

WqQpEE.jpg

Does this mean you tried to place an order and it didn't get resolved so you cancelled? What were you going for?

It was the model above Gavin.

They charged my CC the day I purchased the watch. The actual order for some reason wasn't showing up in my account history so I called. I was told the order was in progress and would be shipped soon. After about eight e-mails spanning a month or so going back and forth with two people in charge of customer service in the UK, the initial charge finally dropped off my CC. I gave up hope of ever receiving the watch. I mentioned to the person who replaced the head of customer service their department had gone to shambles since Wera left (wife of Christopher Ward). Wera was an ace and helped me through the years always resolve any concerns or issues swiftly without any dancing around passing the buck.

We do have an order allocated to you and will be leaving us in the next few days with tracking.

Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: xxxxxxxxx
You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

Thank you for your email, the watch will be leaving Monday if not already left us, i do apologise for the
delay.

^bummer.... as we all know there will always be others but its a bummer, the MKII is a cool watch.

I agree Gavin. It was all the dancing around that bugged me. I would have just rather them to come out and admit they sold the watch twice or could not explain what happened. Instead, they just kept telling me the watch was going out tomorrow, the next day and the next. Like I told Armida I didn't care if it takes several weeks to get the watch back to me. I just didn't want the defective watch sitting around here with me and was happy to get the thing in transit yesterday. To me good communication and the way something is handled is just as important as the outcome when it comes to customer service.

I agree Gavin. It was all the dancing around that bugged me. I would have just rather them to come out and admit they sold the watch twice or could not explain what happened. Instead, they just kept telling me the watch was going out tomorrow, the next day and the next. Like I told Armida I didn't care if it takes several weeks to get the watch back to me. I just didn't want the defective watch sitting around here with me and was happy to get the thing in transit yesterday. To me the way something is handled is just as important as the outcome when it comes to customer service.

that's old school RW...expecting ethical CS...these days my expectations for ethical CS have been lowered...somehow most businesses are structured so profit flows up to the 1% misery floats down to workers & customers

Good point ScottyB. I guess I'm stuck in the past and should learn to lower my expectations and make the modern day adjustment. Still there are some throwbacks to the old school way, Elshan from Zelos comes to mind. I know he is a smaller operation and hands-on guy in all aspects of his operation, but he still moves a lot of watches for a micro-brand.

Back
Top Bottom