Black
Length:195mm
Size:30X26mm
Buckle Diver
WaterResistance
100meters
collage5_zpszchqqjhn.jpg~original

collage6_zps8vlrkqsd.jpg~original

Way to big for me & my small wrist - your pics are the best!

That's two awesome looking timepieces you have there my friend. Congrats on having them in your collection.

Beauties...but i dont need the top one, Mike. I have a close enough looking Sea Hunter with a nicer, 8040N movement!
I do have the bottom one, but on leather. Very cool.

Congrats. They are both incredible. I especially like the all black version. Beautiful.

An outstanding, and dynamic, time piece from Invicta. A truly high impact, heavy hitter. Superbly designed, and executed, for maximum visual effect on the wrist. Congratulations for having these pieces in the collection, Mike. Thanks for sharing.:outstand:

Beauties...but i dont need the top one, Mike. I have a close enough looking Sea Hunter with a nicer, 8040N movement!
I do have the bottom one, but on leather. Very cool.

I have a stainless Coalition Forces with an 8040 Bob but it doesn't have those cool triggers

Really cool pieces Mike, those triggers are cool as heck, I think I might get one down the road

I had a black label with white accents a few years ago but traded it for a Seabase....not sure if I did the right thing.....I sure do like the SB though. Yours are awesome!!!

trigger_happy_gif_by_skylandslegends-d61wpwi.jpg

These are awesome... we actually have both versions in the store right now. Killer!

love these in valjoux

I know which one your referring to but they never had a Valjoux 7750 in them,it was the Selitta SW500,at one time had one that was all Ti but had to go back to Invicta ,the movement was bad.

0959+auto5.jpg
0959+auto.jpg
0959+auto2.jpg

I had that one and sold it. Interesting concept but just didn't wear it. It had the SW500 in it

Nice. One that got away from me and now wish I had picked up one. Thanks for the pictures.

I like the first one best. I always wanted the auto chrono version. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom