New from Knoxville

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmw

Tyme Watcher
Hey Folks,[br][br]I'm relatively new to watches as a collectible/addiction. (Hi, my name is John and I'm a watch addict...)[br][br]Let's see... I turn pens, smoke pipes, love sports. Work on computer systems after spending many years in human resources.[br][br]Most of my small collection is Invicta. I've got something like 24 or so watches so far. My favorite so far is an X-wing in black.[br][br]Looking forward to learning more.[br][br]Regards,[br]JohnR[br]

New from Knoxville

[font size=4](Group welcome)[/font][font size=4 face=comic sans ms]Hi John, we all understand the addiction here,
25r3)wi.gif

iStock_))))24896959Large-web-larger.jpg style=max-width:)))%;

New from Knoxville

Everyone here shares your particular weakness. Bunch of enablers I tell you![br][br]Welcome aboard!

New from Knoxville

LOL... and my wife is one of my favorite (and worst) enablers!!

New from Knoxville

Hey John. Welcome to WiTs. [br]You need to post more :)[br]See that you had a train accident over there somewhere. Hope there is no toxic smoke by you.

New from Knoxville

Hey John,,welcome aboard!....I too am new to this affliction. Like me, Im sure you'll learn a lot reading the posts from these seasoned collectors...

New from Knoxville

Well John, you've come to the right place. No one here will judge you... unless you fail to keep building your collection. Then all hell will break loose. Welcome aboard. 8-)

New from Knoxville

Welcome to WiT John!! Glad to have you join us. A lot of good people here, all sharing the same addition. So kick back, join in and enjoy your tyme here.

New from Knoxville

Welcome to the forum John. Wrong place to find a cure for your addiction.
url]

New from Knoxville

[quote source=/post/222499/thread timestamp=)435869538 author=@johnr)6]LOL... and my wife is one of my favorite (and worst) enablers!![/quote][p][strong]That sounds like a wonderful woman my friend. Congrats! :D[/strong][/p][p][br][/p][p]
UH3KVWo.gif

New from Knoxville

Hello John and welcome to WIT! Congratulations and condolences on your addiction - hobby...[br][br] ;)

New from Knoxville

Welcome Aboard John, Be Careful This Board Is Addicting Just Like Watch Collecting!
url]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom