• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 💎Heritage SAS $399(Sold-Out)

QUICKVIEW

prev
    next

More Choices Available
    Invicta Reserve Men's 52mm Heritage Subaqua Specialty...
    Evine Price $1,129.00
    or 6 ValuePay : $188.17

Love the gold tone execution. But not at that price.
    Thanks Steve
    I don't sweat I condensate and YYYeess...I'm still cool !

aka "TimeOnMySide" but you can call me Woody!

Comment

Originally posted by theTIME View Post
      Love the gold tone execution. But not at that price.
      Thanks Steve
      ^^^^^+1^^^^^

Comment

Picked up the Akula, but this one I really like. I have a feeling this will be presented on the Sunday Powerplay show. My guess this will be in the $400 + range. SAS's are always nice. I wonder what kind of mop dial it is. Probably the platinum, but the photo looks gray. I remember one gray mop dial and that was in a Invicta Capsule years ago.

Comment

A shining example of invention in motion, meet the Subaqua Specialty Heritage. This Swiss Made masterpiece debuts July 14th on Evine. bit.ly/INV29236

"I Live For Watch Deals"

Comment

It is impressive to be sure. Thanks for the "Mug Shot", Lee.

Comment

I'm in for the Rosetone if it comes in around $400 or below. Hopefully it will fall in the same range as the Excursion Auto Heritage,

Comment

I'm guessing around $700

Comment

I love the SAS line I just wish they would get rid of those skeleton hands.
                  Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.

Comment

Would love a black/silver execution.
                    Not a fan of the tiny pave diamond in the plasticky marker tho. Either larger diamond or colored marker I would personally prefer, otherwise the 2toned with MOP is actually really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by venompete View Post
                      I'm in for the Rosetone if it comes in around $400 or below. Hopefully it will fall in the same range as the Excursion Auto Heritage,
                      Who let this guy back?

Comment

Hey Bobby. I agree with you about the diamonds, the way they are set on the Excursion Heritage it is like there are no diamonds on the face at all. You are right if they were going to use the settings they chose the diamonds needed to be bigger or just use the traditional SAS hour markers. Otherwise I love the watch, the Black MOP is maybe the best I have from Invicta. Also would have liked to see a Black/Silver choice as well, would have probably gone with that. By the way we have to make sure we do not make a habit of agreeing with each other too much, not sure the Universe can tolerate it!

Comment

That rose is really nice. I agree, the diamonds shouldn't be there given their size. Should be nice sized ones. What do you expect though?
                          Dan

Comment

That would be Lee as long as I agreed not to mention the $22, opps never mind. I was pardoned in honor of the 5th year Anniversary. I missed you too buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by dmccartney View Post
                              That rose is really nice. I agree, the diamonds shouldn't be there given their size. Should be nice sized ones. What do you expect though?
                              The dial on the venom 28612 has 3 tiny pave diamonds in a strip, that looks nice IMO, like the sea hunter 28985.
                              That blue abalone Sea Hunter dial with diamond hour markers would look killer in a SAS.
                              Or they could have used larger cheaper gemstones like in the 25442.
                              Or black spinels... remember the zeus 14306?

The ones in the Heritage line look like costume jewelry to me. Like gemstone cut plastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X